Time to up the game a bit

Time to take hash and rosins to a whole new level…

https://good2goco.ca/collections/harvest-right/products/medium-home-freeze-dryer-aqua

…lol… and the wife is more excited about the vegetables…lol…

7 Likes

Nice. Please let me know how you like it.

2 Likes

absolutely… can’t wait to dry a run of hash in it…

3 Likes

They are $4300 here in Canada but it’s $700 off at the moment… so $3600…

1 Like

And there is no lead time required as they had it in stock so should ship shortly… I am excited…lol…

3 Likes

The food is supposed to last 25yrs! I have wanted one for years for my vegetables from my garden. My friends grandpa freeze dries steaks! And and after soaking in a little water for 1 hr taste no different than a fresh steak it is weird but awesome.

1 Like

Ordered yesterday here in 7-10 business days… can’t wait to freeze dry a wash… and dry some material fresh from the plant…

4 Likes

Been wanting to play with a freeze dryer for past few years. Just have no time for r &d
Please keep us posted. Heard great things about freeze drying flower as well

3 Likes

I have bags full in the freezer to wash and sift and press and freeze dry and rehydrate and oh boy who knows what else…lol… oh yeah the wife’s vegetables… that’s how I sold it to her…lol… yep the vegetable and the ice-cream bars…lol…

6 Likes

Temple ball time…

7 Likes

Some Ketama Moroccan gold cream…lol… the hash just keeps making me happy…

5 Likes

Might temple this one too…lol…

4 Likes

Also some Australian outback bush medicine…just brewing it up…lol… Love my Aussie growing buddies… Maroon bush…

2 Likes

Had a conversation about making diamonds… I think he knows his shit…

7 Likes

Took a little longer but arrived finally…

5 Likes

Vacuum test complete and passed… now a “cure” with a batch of bread to get the “new car” odour out of it…

2 Likes

Just about to hit -1F…

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing results. My son has a buddy that has one for sale cheap.

2 Likes

Probably a week or two out from having time to wash… but when we start… there will be lot’s…

3 Likes

The freeze dryer is cured…bread is done… the drain water smells like the new odour from inside the dryer and the dryer has a very neutral odour… so now we just have to find time to wash… maybe Nov 22 will get 3 runs of 2 strains each through…

That’s just flour on the crust…

3 Likes