Tissue culture help

What are you soaking in?

1 Like

Change the amount or cytokynins or auxins levels in your muskagi agar.

Its the wash cycle. Freshly washed ready to cut.

Where’d you learn the whole process?

1 Like

Heres my link.

1 Like

:raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3: Thanks man

2 Likes

Man i almost linked this thread shit.

Here’s a tiny cause and effect sheet of the two hormones and how the levels affect the propagation your trying to achieve.

1 Like

Flow hoods are so expensive though :sob:

2 Likes

Ive been playing with trying my own agar mixes/recipes.

2 Likes

Nahh now small ones are like $500

1 Like

What’s that book called?

2 Likes

Expenses are not a worry. It will be a professional laboratory. I just don’t even know where to start lol. A lot of research to do.

2 Likes

Thats not a book its part of the tissue culture kits literature. Explaining how it works even comes with 2 kinds of premade agars. One for shoot proliferation and one for rooting only.

1 Like

This is helpful.

this lady explains well. Theres is so many videos.

3 Likes

Wow that’s a lot cheaper than I remember.

1 Like

cooperm, aseptic technique is a DISCIPLINE! preybird said it best…sterile, sterile, sterile. Usually developed in a bacteriology or microbiology class. I guess a second best is just search “developing aseptic technique”. Practice with just a few samples originally until you get it down. (In other words don’t start with incubating 200 samples!) good luck!

2 Likes

@devjyarn actually pulled it off with no failure, his kit was super cheap and simple to use, don’t use bleach use peroxide. So simple anyone can do it I’m told ,even the daft will have no issue unless they can’t read. He also had little to no equipment

1 Like

I need the starting points and all the in-between lol. I want to start into gene editing.

1 Like

I did my aseptic research this morn. Canna doctor. Thats my new personification lol.

Now to overcome the huskies fur… lol

2 Likes