Tissue Culture in South Africa?

Yes, its good for open wounds and other skin conditions. Not to sure but there are specific varieties like the aloe vera and aloe ferox that are indigenous here which are better for propagation or a cut.

Check the latest Canna Cribs,some great info about tissue culture from a leading culture facility.

2 Likes

Thats a CRAAAAZY setup!

1 Like

Benchmark as been set, now do better!!!

2 Likes

I swear by aloe gel/juice/200x flakes and any time of a plants life…

Damn i forgot about the 200x aloe flakes. There still in my saved for later cart at amazon.

Far cheaper than gel and juice unless you have monster aloe plants like some people…lol… I think Kostamyankid has some huge ones in his yard…lol…

Very cool I have been adding to my lab as well I guess you inspired me to continue my work. I added a brand new laminar hood and a ventilated cabinet to store my test tubes.

Ive been reading about keeping them very cold and have a more intense light to slow them down significantly.

Let me know how it goes! I’m very interested to see the results!

New laminar cabinet

2 Likes

Built this cabinet for Tissue culture storage

2 Likes

very cool. Im working a small wine chiller/fridge for the tissue cultures to stay in and i built a small full spec 2x led light board light to fit inside the mini fridge. Should be a nice set up to go inside my lab tent.

2 Likes

Hey @Heisenberg , just thought of you after Canna Cribs loaded their latest video below, and was wondering how things coming along?

We take a deep dive with, Dr. Sma Zobayed the Chief Tissue Culture Officer of ‘Segra International’ in Episode 11 of the Canna Cribs Podcast, where we document history with the pioneers of the global cannabis industry. In this interview, we will deep dive with Dr Zobayed of ‘Segra International’ about tissue culture and the innovations of the practice within the cannabis industry.

3 Likes