To late to try to change sex?

Im trying the colloidal silver spray on my feminized auto. It says your not suppose to spray on plants that are already flowering. This auto is 3.5 weeks old.

Thank you

5 Likes

Hmmmm. our inhouse expert is @PreyBird1… I know he used silver thiosulfate on his but he can surely give you a valid opinion… Best of Luck!

4 Likes

A bit late to start CS treaments, really need to start that a week before flowering for best results. You can try it, ya never know. Keep in mind - no smoking or consumption of plants treated with silver.

5 Likes

Mr hell dude is correct a week before flower and every day after till it shows sex then continue for about a week after u notice nuts.
Autos would be harder because there a retarded plant of sorts (lol) to figure your week prior. Wish you success in your trials my brother and Ltns @hellraiser :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

4 Likes

No consuming? The whole plant or just sprayed parts @hellraiser ?

2 Likes

Coliadail siver must be applied 5 days before flipping to flower. And i spray every day for 5 days prior to the flip and every 5 days after flipping for 30 days. The reason is you need to suppress the female hormone ethylene gas production before the flowers start to developing. Once they start developing its too late. Because the female flowers are already growing. Once the ethylen has been stopped the plant reacts by creating male flowers with femmanized pollen. But i know you can still spray and maybe stop some of the newer bud growth and turn the new starting growth into the femmanized males.? I havent tried that yet. Really late STS treatment to see whst happens. Interesting? God another thing to test? Lol ha i like it.

5 Likes

Get on it bruh will be waiting for your conclusions lol

2 Likes

Well me man. Depending on what happens with King kong i may be doing it soon. But im not spraying the sts on anything im gonna smoke later.

3 Likes

Thanks for everyone’s input. I’m guna give it a shot. It’s an extra plant so I won’t be out anything. I’ll keep the post updated

3 Likes

Yes the whole plant, never smoke or consume a plant that has had any parts of it treated with silver.

3 Likes

Def did not work.

2 Likes