Top dawg - barneys farm

I have a red diesel going right now … she is skinny because… well I ran out of space lol

2 Likes

I have 10 black diesle seeds. Saving them for later.

starting to finish and the pistils are turning red.

6 Likes

Uodate on the top dawg there starting to finish maybe a couple weeks

!

4 Likes

5 Likes

Update: this bud is amazingly stoney. And some how i forgot to clone it? Lol i have no idea how i missed it.

Heres a few sample nugs.

4 Likes

Man this strain is killer wish i cloned it. Its just got a wicked lime taste. Yummy!

3 Likes

Some fire up in this thread, I used to run Barney’s farm genetics before I switched to US stock, nothing but great experiences with BF. Keep the fire coming my man!

1 Like

Oh i will i got some cool shit coming. I have now 120 strains in seeds in my inventory and 12 live strains.

2 Likes

Mmm pulled out some top dawg to smoke up mmmm this is so limey flavored.

3 Likes

Thats some top flight!!

1 Like

Man I didn’t look at the time frame on that lol

1 Like

This strain got away from me. I spaced cloning it. It is fantastic. I messed up. I had x2

1 Like

You still have your grin beans? I should send the super awesome stains to you to make more.

1 Like

Its ok its cured beautifully.

1 Like

I got 5 strains running now. Wating to clone the runtz. Then femanized seeds start. I got 4 tents ready!

1 Like

Ive had this fir my sts but slacked off when i was making reg seeds.

2 Likes

I got the box for the cloner yesterday. Gonna get the misters and pump today maybe

1 Like

No died in the motorcycle b.s. crash im still mad about that. @districtflora gave me those. Gifts are more fun to get than buy sometimes!

2 Likes

I at least have 1 bean for you then.

I have 2. And one growing.

3 Likes

Lol sweet i should just buy some. Man im ripped.

3 Likes