Topanga Canyon brulee , sorbetto, 🌹 especial, baguette and 13th ghost by aficionados estates pheno hunt and testing

Thanks my friend :blush:

1 Like

Not yet! I’ve got a few things on the go, but will be starting a new batch of seeds before September. Nice to hear from you!

3 Likes

You as well my friend;) can’t wait to see them start

3 Likes

Plants are lookin saweet my brother.
:v::call_me_hand::pray:

3 Likes

I hope to find these phenos of sorbetto,I have permission from professor Q (aficionados french connection) and from the cannaseurboys (Spain) also a testing family member for both aficionados estates and french connection. Here’s some true world class top shelf, hated by wannabes and loved by artesianal extractors I bring you SORBETTO !!!

5 Likes

4 Likes

Oops that’s white caviar f3, having a hard time finding the pic from professor Q.ill go get it again lol

3 Likes

beautiful!!!

5 Likes

That color and trichome structure is just fn unbelievable!!!:star_struck:

4 Likes

tcb is off to a great start!!

4 Likes

Haha I’m way behind on this journal ,I found 10 female Topanga canyon brulee and 8 sorbetto females, 2 baguette females ,2 rose especial females and 9 male Topanga Cannon brulee and 1 sorbetto male

3 Likes

There’s some variation amongst the Topanga Cannon brulee males so I’m stoked to experiment with them and see what I can create. The first one I’m trying will be on the munsons

3 Likes

I bet I can bring up the yeilds and keep quality with a munson cross

4 Likes