TP1000 Grow Journal by growyourowndope

Hey Scotty, I just ordered Northern Lights seeds. Hopefully this time I will have some success with your assistance.

2 Likes

Just straight water last night, girl got a little burnt. Outside air temp goes up and flowering room temps go up( no air conditioner running) and things got real hot hot a night. Turned lights down to 75% to help until temps drop again.

6 Likes

I’m now Following you on Instagram.
Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

That’s sucks man @growyourowndope but I’m sure you caught everything in time and they will bounce back… looking great though :muscle::+1::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

2 Likes

Started flushing my grapefruit and gorilla Zkittlez , cafe racer got 1 last feeding at 1.6 and ph at 6.0, 4ml/l of tp-1000.

5 Likes

Up to now, what’s your verdict on the TP1000? Did you notice a difference? If you did, where was the biggest improvement? And would you recommend it? :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I do see a difference in bulk and smell between the plants that got the treatment and the one that didn’t. The colour of the plants were much darker too. This round of flowering, the plants have never put on weight like this before even with the slight problems that occurred. We will truly see after the dry and cure the difference but for now TP-1000 seems to be doing what it claims.:+1:

5 Likes

Just in case your wondering what was on the menu for these girls here it is. But not to take focus off the product being tested.

This Grow was kind of a Frankenstein grow, used what I had lying around.

3 Likes

Are you adding the TP to your regular feed? Or are you adding it separately? Is the leaf curl due to heat/rh?

2 Likes

I’m adding the tp1000 with the feeding, I kinda pushed my luck on the ec level the last feed as well along with the heat problems everything got fried. Plants are still alive and kicking. My humidity remains about 45%.

3 Likes

That bro is a killer I have to run a ac to comp for lights but hey still look good brother

2 Likes

The girls are all down as of last night. The plants that received the TP-1000 have colas about 1/3 larger on average than the plant that received none. Smell is more prominent and more trichome production on the TP-1000 plants as well.image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image Uploading: C997B861-B0A3-4B31-BCDB-0BE0D735CF7B.jpeg… image

5 Likes

I will check back after the cure with a taste test.

4 Likes

So, as of now, is it a product you would recommend?

I started using it 2 weeks ago and I noticed that my girls seems to be stronger than usual for me. I am not sure if it’s the TP-1000 or the Pro-Mix Hp (my first run with this media), but I am really liking it so far. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I recommend this product for sure! I noticed right off the bat something was different as I have grown this strain out many times and never had the fan leaves so large and a much darker colour in the plant. My grow medium was Pro-Mix HPCC, been using it for a few years.

5 Likes

You grew some big sexy ladies @growyourowndope!! I bet there going to taste great! :drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Here’s how things are looking so far.
First pics from plants that received TP-1000.

Second pics from plant with no treatment.

6 Likes

I have been told there is a limited supply of samples left for test review before this product goes to the public for sale . If interested let me know.

2 Likes

I’m interested :vulcan_salute:
@growyourowndope

2 Likes

I just started using it in this current grow and it seems to make a real difference in the nutrients intake :nerd_face:. I am really liking it so far :yum:

2 Likes