Transformer/Seed to Weed

Buena Diaz!
Just a hobbyist trying to find the best method for becoming a Green Giant. Growing is a strategy key to life. Let me explain: When cultivating, you must have patience, love, tenderness, care, attention, learning process, friendship, hope, emotional support, understanding, etc. When you treat any Godly Creations with devotion of love as you do anything or anyone you love. You get the same symptoms back. So all I am saying is that unity to this world will make it a better place. Go back to our roots.

They reason why I am on this site is to put mines together to see how we all grow. I do have a situation with this Blue Dream Stain. It is on the 8th weeks of flowering. I am trying to find out what went wrong. I really don’t know. I thought my nutrient was high so I put it down to 5.8 for a week then back to 6.5 ph. Then I only put microbe life photosynthesis plus every week. Began last week. I had two light on it 3 weeks ago or month. I really forgot but my light are Uoiuxc Samsung LED Grow Light 220 watts. I took one down thinking I was sun burning it. Put humidity up then down 40-60. Temperature set at 77-83. I live in Virginia where the weather is loco. Here are pictures of it. I had it sitting with Sour Diesel, Bubba Kush, GG#4. They where definitely males, but I don’t know if all did damage and who. They do have seed. I also started a GG#4 about 2 months ago and it looks strange. Dont know what happened. All I’ve gave it was Fox Farm Big Grow. Great white and molasses. So I am amazingly anxious to hear from anyone. Thanks for letting me share.

5 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Hey this doesn’t look to bad to me. Looks like a little tip burn on the budding plant. bud other than that the buds themselves look good and almost ready. You say that there were males and now there are seeds. At that rate I myself would do a light defoliation on the leaves that are burnt the worst. Flush and just water a couple more times. After that let the soil dry out almost completely before chopping. Giving her another couple weeks to finish and harvest the crop! That’s my two cents!

Happy Growing!

3 Likes

Great! Good to know and thankful for your response. Thank you my bud brother. I will keep informed about this situation. Thanks again

2 Likes

This is a support ticket. Copy and paste it to your thread and fill it out to the best of your abilities. The community will help with any questions you may have.

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Soil, Coco, or Dwc:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

Fill this out. It will provide many more topics to discuss in your Thread/Room. You keep all your info in the one place. Every time you post in your thread, it goes to the top of the pile and you get more interactions.

3 Likes

You are doing great!

1 Like

Perfect,…

4 Likes

Welcome to GN !

The more information you can provide the forum, the better the members here can help address your questions/issues ! Good Luck

2 Likes