TreeTrunks Grow and Hash Thread

Some of the Deleted scene that I wet trimmed is dry enough to smoke now. Has a very sharp fuel and spice smell with a woody and sweet undertone. Taste is very strong black pepper like if you have ever bitten into a black pepper corn. The scissor hash tasted like I was chewing a mouth full of them. Sorry about the flash in the pics

11 Likes

Looking lovely :heart_eyes: :ok_hand: hows she bonging? Or u a joint guy

7 Likes

Thank you @TechDCo Iā€™m mostly a joint guy now, shes smoking really nicely so far. I think itā€™s really high in caryophyllene because of the taste and smell but Iā€™m pretty bad with naming terpenes. I need to take one of those ganjier courses or something lol

10 Likes

Cement shoes by cult classics Day 17 of Flower with a 35 day veg and Planet of the Grapes by Ethos on Day 3 of flower. Seeds for mothers from Chi town seeds

12 Likes

Me to bro but ya right on point its the pepper one ypu namedšŸŒ¶
I love my bongs in the mornings but i do like the relaxation of smoking a joint with the ritual it brings at night.
She looks stunning and be proud :clap:
Im going to have order some online because i think my grow is stunted lol maybe one plant isntā€¦weā€™ll see. But be proud :clap: brother.

8 Likes

Haha. Yeah heā€™s a funny guy. Good show tho.

6 Likes
8 Likes

Got that pack of jam on it from Beleaf and a pack of peanut butter breathe from coastal Mary. I asked coastal about the parent today and they said they had some original thug pug PBB and reversed it to create the fems.

The deleted scene yield came out to approx 556g which is pretty nice since only one made it to harvest.

10 Likes

Iā€™ve been going through my harvest notes checking on yields and strains of different runs over the last year. Top 2 per plant yield was both the Cement Shoes at 675 and 625. The healthy deleted scene is third at 556. Forth is hindsight by twenty20 at 375 and number 5 is Planet of the Grapes at by Ethos at 356.

I did have have two other strains that were cut from rotation come in at 214 for 10th planet by Ethos and roughly 114 for snowcaine by twenty20. The snowcaine suffered root damage from a pump failure so itā€™s not a very good representation of what it could have done.

Edit: wow I smoke alot :joy::man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Lol i was thinking the same thing about that. And myself i was going back through my grows i forgot about? Damn i smoke too much weed.

11 Likes

Got the next round of Cement shoes clones transplanted

11 Likes

This is a bit of a different topic then usual but there is a ā€œnewā€ cannabis app alot of people are joining called social club. There are some serious issues I have with the program and I believe they warrant a warning to the community. The app is made by Berner the Cookies guy. I passed these on to Poetry of Plants and I hope he will be able to address these concerns with Berner during his upcoming interview.

1. We need more information about what steps they have taken since the first launch to stop the CP from becoming a problem again.

2. We need more information about how the program deals with user data requests from law agencies. Especially since it seems to have been launched in a country where cannabis is federally illegal. Most of us can agree that making it easier to lock up people for cannabis is wrong.

3. We need assurance our intellectual property wonā€™t be rebranded.

8 Likes

The black market remains also major competitor to legal market cannabis brands such as cookies. These companies stand to profit from black market arrests through increased market share. What do you think about the people/companies who stand to profit most from arrests being the same ones they have to trust to protect their data on SC?

8 Likes

Cement shoes day 30f and POTG day 14f

8 Likes

I asked the people running the social club IG about the concerns I have with their app. Iā€™m currently waiting for a response. Iā€™m half expecting them to panic and try to ban my IG account so I screen shotted everything before hand. Iā€™ve also posted my concerns with the SC program across multiple platforms in the last 24 hours. Iā€™ve managed to post the concerns to communities and pages totaling over half a million people. I think 99% of the community can agree that those issues need to be addressed and getting 99% of the community to agree on anything is damn near impossible. Iā€™ll post their responses across all the platforms I posted the issues if they ever do reply.

8 Likes

Good for you !!
Unfortunately you never know what youā€™re getting into on some sightsā€¦
Thoughtful moderation, or at least SOME moderation can give some peace of mindā€¦but never underestimate how chickenshit some actors can be !

I thoroughly believe you have to take some time with established relationships to develop confidence in anyone on the internetā€¦

10 Likes

I got some information in one of the comments in response to the concerns. They pointed out that weedmaps and Berner own social club but also that weedmaps has had settlements involving information requests from the DOJ. Copy and paste from a leafly article

ā€œGiven our role as the largest technology company in the cannabis sector, from time to time, Weedmaps receives requests for information from government agencies,ā€ the spokesperson said in a statement sent to Leafly. ā€œWe cooperate with these requests as we do with all lawful inquiries. Our corporate policy is not to comment to the media about any specific legal matters or inquiries with respect to the company or any of its customers.ā€

Source Is Weedmaps in hot water with federal prosecutors? | Leafly

6 Likes

Canā€™t emphasize this enoughā€¦

8 Likes

Method seven Black Friday sale up to 60% off and free shipping. My discount code wonā€™t stack with the sale but the sale is greater savings then my code.

7 Likes

Bang! Ordered myself a pair. Cheers mate!

Got the best for buck one: Citadel FX Premium

7 Likes