TreeTrunks Grow and Hash Thread

That Cement shoes looks :fire::fire::fire::fire: brother @treetrunks

10 Likes

Thank you both! I really like cult classics, the cement shoes and deleted scene are my two best yielders so far and my favorites to smoke. I will definitely grow more cult classics gear in the future and I don’t think either mother is going anywhere anytime soon

12 Likes

I’ve seen a few people get onea with really long flowering times and alot of purple phenos from the Cement shoes

11 Likes

Chailife Genetics in Massachusetts has a lot of Cement Shoe crosses from Cult Classics. Regulars and Fems.

9 Likes

Got a new air pump for the 44 gal Brute, it’s got 4 stones and is capable of pumping up to 4.5 ft deep. My usual air pumps the marina 200 can only pump down to about 45 cm depth. The new ones doing around 549 cubic inches per min

7 Likes

The homemade hypochlorous is working very well in the res, the res and air stones are consistently cleaner then when I was using hydrogen peroxide

6 Likes

Has anyone made their own holes in a grow tent before? I’m thinking of adding a 6 inch flange near the top on one side for ducting. The one that the tent comes with isn’t up as high as I would like. It ends up pulling air from inside my canopy rather then the heat above the light.

Planet of the grapes day 63

14 Likes

@treetrunks that one beautiful beast of a plant

8 Likes

Is that an ethos strain. I have a planet of the grapes baby right now. Looks insane!

9 Likes

Yes she’s an ethos I got from chitown

4 Likes

Secret jardin makes a really nice DIY flange kit kit for tents but not in my pole size unfortunately

4 Likes

I’m thinking of just wing nutting two plastic flanges together but I’d like to try to figure out some way to support it. Maybe hang them with zipties :thinking::man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Great looking buds @treetrunks!

6 Likes

Secret Jardin has flanges with a cutter to make holes in your tent! Originally designed to work with their ecosystem of exhaust fans, carbon filters etc tho…

*Edit: looked over your post #391 :sweat_smile: I have a Secret Jardin tent, it works well but it would’ve been better for you if they had a 6" version of this: CABLES & WATER PIPES INSTALLATIONS - Secret Jardin

7 Likes

If they fit 22mm poles I definitely would have gone with the secret jardin kit, I ended up with 2 6 in flanges and a couple bolts. I made 2 little gaskets out of panda poly so there’s something a little softer pressing into the tent material. I’m going to support the duct with some duct hangers to minimize how much weight the tent material needs to support. I’m also going to cut one of the flanges shorter so it’s not sticking out as far inside the tent. Planning to bolt the flanges on then cut the duct hole

5 Likes

Finally got the veg tents automatic watering setup. It’s a diy mess but it doesn’t leak and each pot (upto 4) has its own valves to control flow. The timer has something like 19 available events down to 1 sec.

The tent and tray need a good clean though

7 Likes

Got the flanges mounted in the tent today, I just have to cut out the material in between later today l. The bolts should be tight enough that it’s clamped to the tent fabric rather then just relying on the holes with the bolts for support

7 Likes

@PreyBird1 Clonex.us and grow gen are having a contest on IG for a bunch of clonex stuff and $500 usd grow gen credit. I’ve had really good success trying to copy your cloning and I think there is a real chance you would win if you entered

7 Likes

Hole is cut no problems yet.

7 Likes

Cleaned up the material around the inside of the flange

7 Likes