TreeTrunks Grow and Hash Thread

looks much better my friend :slight_smile: The Weed is a hard plant to kill one must work at it

10 Likes

@nacho151 What micron range hash do you like to squish for hash rosin? Should I only squish the 160-73u or some specific range or should I just squish everything between189-25 micron ect. I’m guessing it’s better to press loose heads be pressed hash? Is it possible to press hash that has already been worked into balls? Sorry for all the questions. I didn’t want to hijack @cloudkandy thread too much

9 Likes

I usually smash bubble hash with a 37 micron bag inside a 37 micron bag. I’ve never used hash balls for pressing. I usually have the temperature set between 185 to 205 depending on the strain I’m smashing.

9 Likes

Thank you @nacho151 ! Do you smash all the bubble that’s 25 to 189 micron range? Or do you prefer to use only the higher quality micron ranges of bubble like 73 to 160?

8 Likes

Deleted Scene clones day 20 of Veg

10 Likes

Dang @treetrunks those two girls look like some beautiful specimens!

9 Likes

Thank you @TheMadFlascher they got a little overfed but they seem to be doing better now

10 Likes

Finally got the hose I needed for my bubble washer swap ended up being 1 inch ID it seems there is alot a variation between machines of which size hose you will need. Hash in my near future just finished getting the new hose installed still have to leak test it. The tape at the bottom is just to keep the hose from rubbing on the sides over time. Talked to a friend with a rosin press and going to take the higher quality heads to press into hash rosin. From there I’m hoping to get it processed into some carts overtime. Worst case if i can’t get into into cart for whatever reason I’ll probably get a dab rig for it

7 Likes

Day 55 Deleted scene and Hindsight

13 Likes

Hey hit up @bullfrog420 he makes his own carts.

11 Likes

@treetrunks love these brother

8 Likes

Beautiful :star_struck:

8 Likes

Washing bubble in the hash machine today/tonight. I’m doing 220 and 190 as filter/junk bags keeping the 189 to 160 as a low grade and separating the 159-45 higher quality stuff for hash rosin. I’m also using the 25 bag for low the low quality pile but the 25 is much lighter colour then 189-160 pile. Its my first time running it with a power control and it’s much more gentle on the material this way. Going to take some playing around with the time and power settings to find what works best. I started at 3 min did multiple 6 min washes, a 9 or 12 and then a 15 min. So far I would definitely raise the power back up a bit and try some longer stirs so there aren’t so many washes. No leaks with the new smooth food grade hose either :partying_face:. Trying no ice in the zipper bag this run as well.

25u low quality in the bag, wash number 8ish it’s been a long day I lost track lol

Tray of heads

9 Likes

The 189-160 wasn’t worth keeping after the first few washes it was also definitely the lowest quality besides the filter bags 190+220

8 Likes

Day 65 Hindsight and Deleted scene

13 Likes

:exploding_head::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3: impressive…:v:t3:

10 Likes

Thank you!

8 Likes

Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Phenomenal job man!!:face_exhaling::face_exhaling::dash::dash:

10 Likes

Thank you!

9 Likes

I got the bubble weighed today 7.4g 180-161u+44-25u and 13.1g 159-45u planning on squishing in the next few weeks.

8 Likes