TreeTrunks Grow and Hash Thread

No thats a myth! My buddy had been growing the same strain for 37yrs using only clones. And my other friend has been growing the same strain for 40yrs. I have been cloning my mother for 4 yrs.

12 Likes

Awesome brother i always thought it wouldn’t effect it had a guy saying all sorts of stuff contradicting what i have researched and been told by other master growers always best to ask knowledgeable people like yourself and others on here i hope you are well and life is good once again thank you

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We all love our mums, but you must really love her!

8 Likes

GRFkbyL

8 Likes

Hahahahahah! Spot on Dog! :rofl:

8 Likes

@MrMonkey420 Thats a long time hoping to get 4 good mums out of my lot

6 Likes

It was a joke, was talking about his actual human mum😉

8 Likes

Hahaha crack up

5 Likes

Latest email from Pulse for VPD enthusiasists…

We recently launched our Pulse API to all of our users for free!

If you’re a hacker or tinkerer make sure to check out the documentation here: http://api.pulsegrow.com/docs

What can you do with the API? Some users are using it to automate their grows, others are integrating the Pulse data into their own dashboards and databases.

One of our partners, TheBudLab.Ca took advantage of our API in order to display a live feed on his 24-hour stream of his different grow spaces and their conditions. To pull up the live readings just comment !pulsestats in the chat.

By the way, we’ve teamed up with @thebudlab on some giveaways: a Pulse Pro and a Pulse One are up for grabs! Now is the time to tap into his platforms if you aren’t already, be sure to check out his twitch and discord.

If you have any questions about integrating Pulse API into your existing systems, please feel welcome to email our team at support@pulsegrow.com!

• Pete & the Pulse Team
7 Likes

Deleted Scene (Kurple Fantasy x Cement Shoes) by cult classics on day 20 of veg

10 Likes

Cement Shoes by cult classics are on Day 44 of flower and Hindsight by twenty20 mendocino on Day 34. Both of these are way to large for the tent, I started my deleted scene a bit late to make sure they don’t get as large. Had to put up a side trellis because I had no room to fit another normal trellis net. The tops are also too close to the light by around 6+ inchs.

12 Likes

I’m thinking of getting a 5 gal washing machine for making hash. I wanted to swap out the accordion style drain hose for a smooth hose but I’m having a hard time finding out what size/type fittings ect I would need.

6 Likes

Remove the accordion hose, measure the diameter, get a hose clamp to attach the new hose, and a spigot or cutoff valve to prevent it from draining until your ready to drain.

6 Likes

Plants got way to close to the light this run and are definitely suffering for it. One nug tip bleached about a week ago before I turned the light down 10%, most likely turning it down further very soon. The bleached nug was in the far corner of the tent and was not closest to the light. The plants getting too large in veg is causing alot of problems for me in flower this run. I rushed transplanting the kratky clone into the 5 gal bucket around 4 months ago because it was starting to have health problems from being in the mason jar for too long and now I’m paying the price lol. I have a dedicated clone/mother area now so I should be able to avoid rushing plants into veg to early in the future. Hindsight is on day 47 of flower and Cement Shoes is day 57

The deleted scene are on Day 37 of veg

12 Likes

Does anyone have any experience with or thoughts on under canopy lighting? Would the plants tendency to grow towards the light be problematic?

5 Likes

I use side lights that are adjustable to stay even with the upper portion of the canopy. I have found that if they are to low that the leaves will turn down to get the light.

5 Likes

Thank you, side lighting makes alot more sense to me then under canopy. The only thing I can find on under canopy lighting is companies saying how there product will boost yeild up to X amount of percent without giving me any proof other then saying it’s been standard practice in Australia for over 15 years

5 Likes

I have used the side lighting to help light get into the center of the plant for over 3 years. I can honestly say my yields increased.

4 Likes

First pic is are of a pair of Temple Balls I made this June with bubble hash from flower in the freezer from last summer grow 25-44u and the larger ball is 45-189u.

Then a piece of that same 45-189u ball today.

Followed by some Cement Shoes bubble 25-44u for the smaller ball and 45-189u for the larger that were also made in June.

And finally a few left over pieces of Pink Kush bubble hash from a little over a year ago, the same hash from my first few posts.

11 Likes

Got another POTG clone potted today, the clonex and aero cloner have rooted every cutting so far it’s been a huge step up for me

11 Likes