Trichrome enhancement mini cob lights

What do want to enhance?

Flowering or growing? Or trichromes?

Flowering/trichome.

1 Like

Damn choices of what to smoke!

Im going white Runtz C-2 because it hits like a freight train.

They make the red ones. And blue ones. I was hoping they were the same voltages/watts between colors. But there not so you cant mix them. But i like the red and blue but have trichrome lights

2 Likes

Got any discount codes?

So, two, a splitter and 30VDC supply for a 5x5.

1 Like

They recommend 1 puck! Im going to be doing some testing. And i always over do shit. So i went all in and got all 4.

2 Likes

I dont have any discount codes. I got these 1 yr ago. Then got in a horrible accident. Just happened to ne playing with them again. Im thinking of taking the pucks off and drilling a small hole in the center and counter sinking the hole with my drill press. Then i can put a flat machine screw in and make an eyeltet to hook onto so the light stays level. Otherwise i will tirn it side ways and drill into the fins and hook up a hanging/mount point. I want to see how the cords hanging on the sides affect how they move or tilt with the weight of the cord.

i ordered one, with ac adapter.

With several weeks to go before I would could actually use it, there should be ample time to figure how to make a temporary mount situation so it can be moved from tent to tent as needed.

1 Like

Well they dont need a substrate that cools them like a cooling heatsink like i did. They come with screws iirc. A thin flat bar or rod woukd be easy. I have these ligh yo-yos i like for light weight lights. They lift with a finger and lower with a finger. But i had for a couple years.