Trichrome enhancement mini cob lights

Ok so rapid led just came out with some mini cob lights. There are RED, BLUE, UVA, AND FAR RED.
Im going to test them. I am going to be testing the UVA light. I bought 2 and a power splitter and the bigger voltage driver. I have lots of control plants to compare the result with.

These are super tiny and require no heat sinks. Very nice! There a little expensive for how little they are but we will see what happens.

11 Likes

Old topic I know, and I read the title incorrectly, “Trichrome enhancement mini cob” . Got excited and thought you might have been curing your weed in a malawi type cob style.

4 Likes

20210417_191208_1
Here is a gif i made of these lights turning on.

1 Like

That’s pretty tight man… I got those far red strips from rapid led and I was planning on adding the uva the last 3-4 weeks of flower. I’m excited to see how they work out for you prior… Its hard to find alot of rapid led material to watch online… I want pictures proof of your findings homie… Lmao

1 Like

I run uv in all my lights.

All my seedling lights are uv also.

1 Like

Are you going to be a good sport and show us a side by side with and with uva?

1 Like

Yes im going to do a blast test! Im going to try running more than 1. These cob’s are meant for 1 for every 4x4 area. Im gonna stick these into a 4x4 and then blast them with uv in the big 10 x 10 tents.

2 Likes

I was wonder about test plants that already have uv and plant that never had uv. But damn it i dont have time for that testing

1 Like

I wonder if I’m handy enough to hook them up to my rapid led cobs.

1 Like

What the enhancment pucks

1 Like

Yess… Ive been eyeing those pucks sense the beginning of the year. Just electrical isn’t my Thang. I had a hard time just making the extension for the drivers. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I hooked up heat sinks on mine and i have the bigger ballast so its a 30v driver. Then i have them hooked to light yo-yos i love them tiny light yo-yos

1 Like

Naw man that shits easy. Hard time what do ya mean?

1 Like

I mean it took me a while to get the lights going. I know it was just making an extension. But it took me a while to get it. Now the pucks… I would def need your help man. Lol

Have you talked to Mr.blue? Man I miss that dirty dude! he use to have me laughing so hard!

1 Like

Yeah i talk to him a lot.

1 Like

Heres the pucks close up. There plug an play man.

2 Likes

So they already come with a power supply? Where do you talk to blue? Another forum?

1 Like

I want to know more, please! I went to Rapid LED site, help me with choices for pucks!

1 Like