Trifoliate

In-House genetics. ICED OUT. Beautiful plant and great structure! I got 26 clones off her. She now looks like Charlie Brown’s Xmas tree but she’s a mother and I’ll use her for breeding project for Wiseguy Genetics, an btw I’m Chi Chi…

10 Likes

A wise guy huh!! LoL welcome to danksville chi chi congrats on the cloning, 26 is a lot. So what strain is she I don’t think I missed it just wise guy genetics is all I saw?

1 Like

Iced Out by In-House Genetics

1 Like

Whats up okie… welcome to the network. There are quite a few okies in here now. Your lady looks great. Lots of stacking.

1 Like

Well not an Okie but I’m here lol. Caliboy that lived in KS most of my life then to Alabama now here puttin in the Hustle!!!

3 Likes

Well thats whats up. Whatcha think of here so far?

Definitely better than Cali and colorado!!! An as always better than being illegal lol. I a breeder/grower also am a seed broker… Hit me up at wiseguygenetics@ gmail.com. if you have a need for seed or check out my .com

1 Like

You should talk to @automatik

I am always down for new contacts. I know most of this city. I am a remodeling contractor that was raised here… I also know alot of the industry. I network like my income is dependent on it. Lol.

3 Likes

Funny, I’m a contractor also, owned my own business for 28 yrs. Definitely need to hook up. I’m waiting on my seed sales lic. which should be here today or tomorrow. I’m near Locust Grove but in Broken Arrow frequently. Hit up my gmail I’ll be in Broken Arrow all day today helping a friend at his grow opp. Always down for new contacts here in the industry…

1 Like

awww i saw chi chi and got all excited. i had a friend we called chi chi back in the day. i ived in ks for 2 years. not where i knew chi chi.

1 Like

I might be that chichi. I lived in Johnson County Ks. for most of my life. Shawnee KS. Actually!

2 Likes

the one i knew lived in panama. we got transferred to ft riley. thats why i lived in ks

2 Likes

Then nope not me lol. I’ve built barracks at Ft.Riley bit not in military

2 Likes

you didnt have anything to do with building those quarters did you? i knew construction workers that used to laugh that they would put a cigg on the floor to watch it roll :rofl:

2 Likes

Nope had nothing to do with that but I know what you’re talking bout lol

3 Likes

well nice to meet you anyways!

1 Like

Same, where you located now

2 Likes

ugghhh. ohio

1 Like

I live in Alabama, but im here in Oklahoma running a grow opp. It’s cool they let me do my Wiseguy breeding here. Father&son oil guys looking to get into cannabis looking for a grower so I landed this spot.

3 Likes

impressive! good luck on your grows and i will tag along to watch!

3 Likes