Trouble logging in to Growers Network

Hello,
For some reason I only seem to be able to login to Growers Network via Firefox on my mac.
On my PC, I always get the “problem with your account contact admin” message.

I’ve turned off all extensions in both Firefox and Chrome, cleared the cache, to no avail.

I also cannot seem to find any sort of help area or contact to see if perhaps it IS an account issue.

Even on mobile I can’t log in.

Any possibility of help with this?

Thanks!

• Dan
7 Likes

This has happened to me too, and usually I just have to wait it out for 12 - 24 hours. I also noticed that it stopped happening as often when I stopped clearing my history and caches.

Best suggestion, start a thread devoted to trying to get a standalone app made.

6 Likes

Its been happening to us administration too. We arent quite sure whats the deal yet.

6 Likes

@inkfromblood , this has been an issue for sometime, thanks for letting us know. I have logged your issue and happy to help you where I can.

When last were you able to login via mobile? And you get the same message ““problem with your account contact admin”” when logging in using other browsers?

I am going to reset your account from the admin panel, you will get an email, follow the prompts and let us know.

6 Likes

Also having trouble

6 Likes

For days…

6 Likes

Should be up and running now though

6 Likes

Tell yo friendz… lol

7 Likes

Just got in slym…fyi

8 Likes

Hey

Just letting you know the board will be going down again today for further updates and plugin reinstalls. Thanks for your patience, things will be running better than ever shortly.

8 Likes

Had error message 550 for a few weeks and couldn’t log in or view the Formum at all. There are probally other ppl still stuck in limbo with no way to contact anyone for log in help. I did get notifications when tagged and topic replies.
All of my devices includjng desktop site, mobile site, app, and Chromebook denied 1 by 1.
I can recall this error messge a few years ago but not as long of blackout period. Sometimes a clear cache or clean tempory internet files have had some trouble logging in.
I live in Midwest and my friend on E Coast also could not log into the Growers Forum or view it when I What’s App them.

Im able to log in now, so who ever fixed it, thank you. It’s time to light up.
Kyle M

7 Likes

Thanks for the detailed message @FarmerK . I will follow up with you. If anyone else has been having issues please post your experiences here. GN is working on our community and we going to be growing soon.

6 Likes

Same issue as @FarmerK, but yesterday starts to work fine, 4 days without GN knowledge is a long time :grin:, know looks faster opening pages.

7 Likes

Yeah this bothered me a little bit as well to be honest, @FarmerK. When this happens, it kinda sucks that you’re locked out all of a sudden, white screen, you don’t know how long, did it crash, is it down, is it your account? :man_shrugging:Sometimes it’s possible to get to the GN website, not the forum, but even then: there’s no contact info, no support, no nothing. Kind of greasy if you think about it :sweat_smile: C’mon Nick & Nate, u guys must be earning enough by now to fix that :stuck_out_tongue:

Felt like 4 weeks

5 Likes

Agreed, horrible hey. But we back and building brother.

6 Likes

Yeah same problems over time i got locked out a couple times. Also trying to send reactivation emails to members usually made it worse and not a single member we tried to help got any of the reset emails that are supposed correct the issue? Then we started having sideways pics uploading also. I was on the forum when it went down. And if you look more into 500 trouble coding. the codes are pretty specific. But its always the server is down/disconnected power outage and or no service ,corrupted blah blah blahh.

3 Likes

Welp! this morning was the first time I’ve been able to get back in successfully.
I did notice the Login button at the top looked different.
Happy to be back in, hope it sticks!

1 Like

Woohoo, miss the Discourse/Whos-online-plugin.

Woot Woot…its back after the 6/30 501 server error! :+1: :+1:

3 Likes