True hero's in the making right before our eyes

Have you ever noticed the true greats in history were smart enough to be grounded and humble.if u asked Alexander schulgun what it was like to invent many of the drugs (he actually created ) he would say he didn’t invent them it was obvious they were possible and therefore he did not invent them. Einstein, Hawkins ,Degrass tyson… And so many others Humble is the key factor in true brilliance;)

13 Likes

So here’s a shout out to some up and coming hero’s in the making right here before our eyes.

10 Likes

Tks for showing us what respectable looks like and I respect you all for being humble and gifted in all your own ways

9 Likes

@devjyarn,@blackthumbbetty,@tdubwilly your have all convinced me you are of genuine hero status and are going places should you choose . You are all great and I enjoy the great conversation. You guys are more humble than necessary and I respect that indeed ,it’s the quiet ninja that no one expects that is most lethal indeed…

13 Likes

Oh ya and of course @imsickkid ur are amazing :wink: your only on your fourth grow I believe but u know more than most growers in theirs retirement yrs. Keep up the good battle you are gonna be a super Nova some day your just building up to the release haha let your light shine bro it will blind any skeptics :wink:

12 Likes

You have all taught me actual science and have not steered me wrong in any way. Keep up w the full explanations to show ppl the science behind ur thoughts in your own words it helps ppl understand complex things in a language they can understand, as well as it’s obvious u didn’t just Google /cut paste a response

8 Likes

It’s great how g.n. brings all kinds of different shaped intelligence to the table. In my yrs of working in the construction world I have learned something for sure EVERYONE has something you could learn off them the guy that knows what tool to use will finish the job fastest. And my limited military experience taught me the knowing your resources is absolutely Paramount .get to know these ppl if you haven’t already they will not send you a stray and will teach you much

8 Likes

@hobbyist have a great day all;)

10 Likes

Speaking of being humble, you forgot to include somebody in your list : Your good self sir! :face_with_monocle:
All of the nice people you named, including yourself, are sculpting today the growers of tomorrow. It’s always a joy to learn from you all and take techniques from each of you to create our own style of growing.

That could have been a quote by Sun Tzu, famous military strategist, who wrote The Art Of War. But even Sun Tzu had some inspiration for his teachings. A lot of Sun Tzu’s philosophy comes from the book ‘‘Go Rin No Sho’’ (The Book of Five Rings) from Miyamoto Musashi.
And one of my favorite quotes from Miyamoto Musashi is this one : A great general will always praise his soldiers publicly and reprimand them privately.
All of the nice people you mentioned, including you, have all done this for us. You guys and gals keep giving us encouragement and praise in our journals, but most of you also contact us privately to point to some pitfalls or mistake we might make if we did not know better…

Thank you all for being there for us all!

12 Likes

Thanks B!! Your a good ass dude too and it’s been a pleasure making your aquatance along with several others.

7 Likes

It sure is great to find a group of ppl that think alike , wish I had of found Yas yrs ago haha.

7 Likes

@kapouic you are a wise man I admire your readings, thank you for your kind words they warmed my soul on this winter’s day.

8 Likes

@hoppiefrog … yes @kapouic is right … you like the rest swoop in at the right time with solid advise and if you dont know you seem to know how to turn to

5 Likes

Sorry, I haven’t been over here since December.

You’re very kind.

5 Likes

That’s quite alright my friend;) and super glad to see you here again I was going to let u and sick know it’s nice over here again

5 Likes

Oh, I really can’t manage 3 forum accounts. It’s too much interaction for me.

I also don’t like the general attitude over here. Too many egos, here. And if one more motherfucker who cannot grow autos shits on them, I will have to cut a bish.

I am not here to prove myself or have some arrogant asshole tell me the only real way to grow is the exact way they grow. Fuck that.

:grin:

5 Likes

He’s gone;) we got him to leave!!!

1 Like

He was a plague

1 Like

I do not forgive and forget.

Also, seriously, I cannot handle 3 forums. My anxiety skyrockets. I’ll be sticking with ilgm and their other paid forum, as well. I do not trust Grower’s Network as a forum, at this point, to put up with the drama.

I am not the kind of person this forum is made for.

1 Like

:frowning: that’s too bad I have the hardest time finding ppls threads over there…

3 Likes