These shops are deemed trustworthy:

True North Seed Bank

Marijuana Seeds NL

The Original Seed Company

Growers Choice Seeds

Seed Supreme

Seedsman

14 Likes

Where do you guys source your genetics? Have a preferred vendor we didn’t list? Let me know!

7 Likes

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/

I get all my seeds for years from the attitude seedbank. I like the guanenteed delivery option when I spend a few hundred bugs on seeds.

4 Likes

@ht_harbourseeds, have you ever run in to issues with Attitude?

4 Likes

These are all USA based seedbanks and you dont have to pay an arm and leg for overseas shipping…
DCSeedExchange (best US bank hands down)
Seedsherenow
Neptuneseedbank
Greatlakesgenetics
Horrorseedbank
Artizen Seedbank
Sol Seeds
Helladankseedbank

Banks to avoid (im on other forums and these banks are liars and dont care about customers)
Oregon Elite Seeds (privacy issue)
Southern Oregon Seeds (does not refund bad germinating seeds)
Greenpoint Seeds (uses stolen/fake pics)
GYO seed bank (Lies about stock)
Copycatgenetix (sells popular seeds as S1 seeds but are hemp seeds)

12 Likes

Im not in the us but in a European country where seeds are still illegal. In the past 8 years Ive ordered 21 times for myself and Friends spend more than Euro 4000 in total and there was Not a Single Problem. No sold out stuff after ordering nor any issues with delivery

5 Likes

From what shops did you order, @ht_harbourseeds?

2 Likes

The attitude. It was my reply to your question if I had any issues.

4 Likes

Just Attitude? Good to know that it was a great repeat experience!

3 Likes

Another one I can recommend is https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/
As dealer and breeder. Last month I harvested Lemonade OG, Skitzo, Fast Diesel Dosidos and Killer Orange and they all grew and yield very nice. Top quality seeds for reasonable price. It’s basically us-clones stabilized with skunk veriaties.

6 Likes

Awesome recommendation, @ht_harbourseeds! Thanks! :fist:

3 Likes

I’ve been using ILGM.com quite successfully for the past year.

13 Likes

I haven’t ordered seeds too many times; luckily for me the medical shops around me carry seed, so I keep an eye on their stock and run in when they have something new.
I’ve ordered from 3 online shops so far… 2 were great, 1 was abysmal

I’ve had great service from MarysSeeds.co.uk; I had a package seized in customs and even though the shop makes it clear that they won’t replace seeds when that happens, they sent me replacement seeds and some extras as well… when I have ‘extra’ money, I like to buy from these folks. They also have a wonderful selection of seeds (a lot of names that I recognize and adding more)

I’ve ordered directly from elev8seeds.com and the seeds are always great (on my first order, I sent them a check with the wrong amount and they let me know right away). It looks like you can get a 10% coupon sent anytime you want, by setting up an account on their site and leaving seeds sit in the cart; a few days later you’ll probably get a coupon… they often have some special running; a year or so ago, they had a buy some get some special that ranged from buy 5 get 4, down to buy 2 get 1.

I did order once from seedsherenow (dot) com and had an absolutely horrible experience with the shipping and lack of customer support. There was a mix up with my order and the customer support person that I could contact only had email contact with the actual shop, making figuring out the problem maddening… in total, I received about 6 different tracking numbers and NONE of them were actually for my order… when my order did finally arrive about a week later, it was correct… During this entire ordeal, I had to reach out to the customer support folks each time after finding that my order had been updated and a new tracking number sent to me… even after complaining about the lack of updates, I still had to initiate contact to get updates… … I also figured out later that I could have found each of the seeds much cheaper (for B.O.G. seeds I found them directly on strainly.io).
Based on what the customer support folks at seedsherenow shared with me (no phone contact between shop and support), I can’t imagine they’d be able to provide any level of support, so hope you don’t have any problems if you order from there.

6 Likes

Cali connection, canna venture, and Northcoast Genetix will all sell seeds direct in U.S. with PayPal cc option.

+1 for DC seed exchange, and Southern Oregon seeds for being domestic seed banks. ILGM good too, and can source U.S. and Europe.

12 Likes

Growers Choice Seeds stands behind a quality product. 10 for 10 Northern Lights Auto/Feminized germinated and are growing successfully. Started March 1, 2019.

9 Likes

Hello,
I have used Herbies Seeds, Groking, Seed Supreme, ILGM and Attitude all with great results. Sent cash to all.

8 Likes

Been ordering from Sensible Seeds. No issues. Excellent payment options. Great stealth shipping.

8 Likes

Not boasting or anything but I am in Maine where Rec is legal. I’ve been using a local (re) distributor, if you will. Beans in 2 days with free shipping and really friendly and responsive. I’ve had no issues so not sure if they would replace failed to germ seeds or make right any other issues. They sell clones to licensed MMJ card holders and beans to anyone. Limited genetics and certainly not the end all but for me, if I want what they have it’s quick, reasonable and reliable. Not sure if I can post the link but Maine Clone Company will get you the link. This paste is not complete as they have a large selection of auto’s from Fast Buds.

Seeds

ETHOS :diamonds: BOHDI :diamonds: CROCKETT FAMILY FARMS :diamonds: DNA GENETICS :diamonds: DIAMONDNUGZ

10% DISCOUNT ON 4+ PACKS :diamonds: ETHOS FREEBIES WITH ANY ETHOS PURCHASE OF $200+

FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100

6 Likes

True North is good they are in Canada and I have used them before it was legal here… great selection and great service… my complaints aren’t with them they are with the breeders… a few I got wouldn’t germinate for the world…but as I said that’s not them that’s the breeder to me…

5 Likes

Cali connection, and singleseed.com always got their stuff to me

5 Likes