Tuesday July 25th at 11am MDT - Ask Me Anything with Rick from AllGreen

Nick, great question. There are so many CannaBusiness opportunities at the moment that raising equity is challenging with favorable terms, therefore I would say it’s a buyer’s market meaning investors have the upper hand since there is still much uncertainty with the industry. We get structured debt financing for single digit interest so why give up all your equity when debt is an option. Exhaust debt first is our position if you want guaranteed funding

3 Likes

Hunter all of our funder and lending partners have strict due diligence and underwriting guidelines to protect against these types of unethical practices

2 Likes

What things can a cannabis business that is looking for funding do to help up their chances of getting funded?

2 Likes

Good credit profile helps whether debt or equity because it tells the operators story. Real estate with equity, strong and well kept financial records, reporting and depositing income into a business and/or personal bank account

2 Likes

We have options for people with sub par credit as well. Real estate, retirement assets, stock portfolios, existing equipment can be used no matter the credit profile

2 Likes

What do you think of the state of cannabis stocks at the moment? Do you agree with articles like this one?

2 Likes

Rick,

Thanks for hosting this AMA on a great topic! Can you comment on the availability or opportunities for “sandbox” money for companies to explore early product development, marketing efforts etc? What types of things would investors, that are willing to contribute early money, like to see out of these companies?

3 Likes

@AllGreenUSA Could you please share some of your public resources / research with us? You are welcome to reply with links or upload the actual files. We want to include them in our knowledge base for cannabis businesses in the future looking for funding.

1 Like

Visit www.allgreenfunding.com and we can analyze your funding viability within minutes, educating you on EVERY program

Everything we do is completely performance based so if we don’t get you funded we make zero

2 Likes

Nick I would agree with this article because there is a lack of professional and well rounded CannaBusiness operators. Funding is only a component to business success which is why we developed the www.cannabissmartsource.com to help make informed B2B decisions and scale your growth with the right team.

2 Likes

If you’re that early phase and don’t have friends and/or family investors we highly recommend exploring debt options. Every CannaBusiness is poking investors in the eye with their investment pitch deck and the investors are apprehensive

3 Likes

Nick please clarify your question further

1 Like

I think, and correct me if I’m wrong @nick, but are there any statistics or research you have that you could share with us?

2 Likes

Are there any success stories of clients you’ve worked with that you can share with us?

3 Likes

AllGreen Funding pre-qualification is over 80% and funding success from pre-qualified is 96%. That’s our batting average and stats we track

3 Likes

We are able to obtain for pre-revenue startups up to 350k just based off credit and basic income verification. We have funded cannabis real estate acquisitions, start-up equipment financing and cash term loans.

Cannabis Dispensary
690 FICO
Verifiable Income of 8k month

Structured 75k in corporate credit
80k in cash term loan

1 Like

We do all the financing for a number of greenhouse and extraction machine manufacturers and become essentially the customer financing partner when their clients request financing

1 Like

Our average early phase cannabis business unsecured funding is 110k

1 Like

Whats the general flavor of investment into CannaBusinesses right now? Are investors looking to fund companies for the short 5-8 year sprint and cash out or looking to build long term? Curious to know how uncertainty in legislation from the government plays a role in risk assessment.

4 Likes

95% of what we do is debt because most cannabis companies are not investment ready. We see a lot of companies seeking equity but must be very selective with the projects we introduce to our equity funders. In less than 24 hours we know EVERY debt program available and fund quickly as a week and at longest 30 days

3 Likes