Tuesday July 25th at 11am MDT - Ask Me Anything with Rick from AllGreen

Nick please clarify your question further

1 Like

I think, and correct me if I’m wrong @nick, but are there any statistics or research you have that you could share with us?

2 Likes

Are there any success stories of clients you’ve worked with that you can share with us?

3 Likes

AllGreen Funding pre-qualification is over 80% and funding success from pre-qualified is 96%. That’s our batting average and stats we track

3 Likes

We are able to obtain for pre-revenue startups up to 350k just based off credit and basic income verification. We have funded cannabis real estate acquisitions, start-up equipment financing and cash term loans.

Cannabis Dispensary
690 FICO
Verifiable Income of 8k month

Structured 75k in corporate credit
80k in cash term loan

1 Like

We do all the financing for a number of greenhouse and extraction machine manufacturers and become essentially the customer financing partner when their clients request financing

1 Like

Our average early phase cannabis business unsecured funding is 110k

1 Like

Whats the general flavor of investment into CannaBusinesses right now? Are investors looking to fund companies for the short 5-8 year sprint and cash out or looking to build long term? Curious to know how uncertainty in legislation from the government plays a role in risk assessment.

4 Likes

95% of what we do is debt because most cannabis companies are not investment ready. We see a lot of companies seeking equity but must be very selective with the projects we introduce to our equity funders. In less than 24 hours we know EVERY debt program available and fund quickly as a week and at longest 30 days

3 Likes

We have major investors that will fly their jet to visit lucrative and professionally operated cannabis businesses. A recent story we just had our investors fly out to visit a grow opportunity in CO that the guy was seeking 2M, he had multiple licenses and options on 3 pieces of real estate. The grower was very experienced at growing cannabis but had no business skills and blew the presentation so hard the investors crossed their arms and walked away. That group is worth north of 50M and has an appetite for the “right” opportunities but he wasn’t investor ready.

1 Like

Wow that sounds like a meeting that would be no fun to watch!

2 Likes

We wouldn’t know the first thing about growing cannabis but can help you get funded either through debt or prepare your business professionally to be investor ready

1 Like

If you’re seeking large investments we have absolutely no cap on funding amounts but if you need to get a little further along and need that 100-500k we do that all day, everyday

1 Like

Thanks @AllGreenUSA for taking the time to answer all our questions! We’re now at time for the AMA. Look for the next one in two weeks on August 8th.

3 Likes

Thanks Growers Network for hosting. This was awesome. Appreciate you all for tuning in!

Connect soon

2 Likes

Just any research you share with new clients that can explain more about your funding model. Anything that breaks it down and makes it easier for new cannabis businesses to understand the entire process. Perhaps this would be more of a FAQ section? I am looking to include any resources you have, in our knowledge base. Growers will go to the funding section of our knowledge base, and seek knowledge on how to obtain funding through different investment channels. This is where your resources would be located.

3 Likes