Turning lime green! Help please

any idea why she’s turning lime green. Sure its a nitrogen problem but don’t know if I’m giving too much or not enough? Thanks in advance

Give everyone as much info as you can @hodge88. Your growing medium and what your using to feed and how much. Age of your plants and what your growing environment is like, ie temps, rh. The more info the better and we can all try and help ya.
:v:

1 Like

Thanks for replying. The girls are on 8th day of flower im growing in coco, 16ltr smart pots and using the shogun nutrient range. Of which I’m feeding them calmag, silicon, roots, a+b and boost (only for last week since white hairs sprouted) the temps are sweet because i got an air con unit in there so they hover around 26/28c and the humidity is sat around 40 lights on and rises to 50 lights off. Everything was going fine mate but all of a sudden since I started giving them boost tbh they’ve started going that colour. Now I’m scratchin my head lol

1 Like

1 Like

so the top is shoguns actual feed chart for hard water thats per ltr of water aswell.
And the bottom is what I’m actually giving them with the last 3 feed 14 15 16 being into 8ltrs of water so basically half feeding them. They are autos btw :+1:

1 Like

I’m not real familiar with coco. But I know @PreyBird1 is. That’s all he uses. I’m going to let him chime in when he gets a chance my friend. Maybe give us a few more pictures of different parts of the plants.

1 Like

Thanks bud!! Typical first timer ay haha! I personally don’t think I’m giving them enough nitrogen, with all the research I’ve done im pretty sure its a nitrogen problem, i dont no if im feeding enough nutrients or maybe a little too much. im watering until slight run off which is 4 ltrs per plant which again dont sound enough to me but its what it takes for run off to appear? Just though I’d run it by the experts n try get some help
Thanks again

This is the worse out the 2