Turpee Slurpee, Wonka, Wilma and Dessert Runtz

Got clones of Turpee Slurpee, Wonka, Wilma and Dessert Runtz. All in 60/40 peat moss/perlite mix. 4 in homemade sub-irrigation systems like octopots. Roots Organics grow nutrients. 2 T5, 1 LED and 3 60W growlights.

5 Likes

Sounds like slippy slimy dinosaur fun lol.

4 Likes

Hi @vonweeden , welcome back to GN. Your plants look great, strains look tops and love the intellectual setting they have with the books around them. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Looks awesome bro wish you the best of luck bro :muscle:t5::100:

2 Likes

9 days from receiving clones

1 Like

More updates.
Plants are growing fast now. Thinking of manifolding the Dessert Runtz and Wonka.

4 Likes

One of the lights fell on my babies while I was changing the cord. They’ll recover, but no cloning tonight like I was planning.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Update.
Some girls got clones, one got out into flowering because she started preflowering in 19/5 light…next batch of clones probably next week.

4 Likes

One Month Update:
I installed LED panel and moved the other LED to the clones. Moved the supply shelf. All the girls are happy. Might get another one of these LED panels! The three sorry girls in the flower were my stunted girls that were in horrible manure which stunted and burned them. I said “phuck it” and flowered them any way. The S1 in the back is starting to get lil buds.

1 Like

The three uglies

2 Likes

UPDATE:
All girls are now in flower room. They’ve all been cloned and the clones have rooted, so I’ll be making more sub-irrigation systems as soon as the containers come in. Harvest dates (tentative) are June 4, 20 and 28th.

2 Likes

Update:

3 Likes

Update:
I’m a fan of the LEDs. The veg growth is much more than T5s. Need to clone again, ran out of room in the flowering room, so dilemma…

1 Like

Look great up in here!

1 Like

Update:
Harvested the J1 as the pistils were amber and the trichomes milky.

The other girls have at least another month before harvest.

The veg room is dialed in as well. I’ll be transitioning to full LEDs as finances allow.

I need to put these in the flower room, but that room is full.

1 Like