TxCanna's indoor grow! Pretending like I know what I'm doing

Well let’s get a journal started. This is my indoor attic grow. Currently have 3 strains going. The line up is currently Green Crack Autos, Purple Reign and my lucky little bag seed Ghost Train Haze. All plants are on a 12/12 light cycle. The Green Crack Autos are looking very tasty and are budding nicely. The photos are but behind. I went skimpy on lights and ended up having to ditch everything (purple lights) and build a DIY. So now I’m running a dual qb288 v2 heat sink combo from HLG. Hoping this will be my game changer. I’m testing couple different things. One Green Crack and one Purple Reign are in 3 gallon pots with Coco Loco and kind soil, the other two (one of each) are in Coco Loco getting the Nector for the Gods nutrient line. I battled some heat getting started but the purchase of a infinity AC fan and some poor boy engineering and I’m now pulling the cold air from my bedroom into the tent. Day time temps are around 83. My off cycle is during the day to help with heat. The night time temps are around 74-75, Rh stays around 49-54%. Looking forward to a harvest of the he Green Crack here in the next few weeks.

9 Likes

10 Likes

Great looking set up man;) looks like the boards are gonna treat u good. Have you tried low stress training to level the canopy? Would probably help get better consistency and less small buds, increasing efficiency and therefore yeild/overall quality

2 Likes

Let there be light!!! TxCanna DIY light build. Got my QB light build done. Running dual qb288 v2 heat sink combo, with HLG-240H-C2100A driver. Used about 8" of red 14 AWG wire, wago connectors for DC, 2 way 3 pin waterproof connector for AC, 6 ft power cord. Powers 2x4 tent. Finished price was about 265$

10 Likes

Yes everything was LST’d and even. I went out of town for a week working. My wife took care of the watering and everything but nothing got tucked while I was away and grew like 8" in a week. Lol

7 Likes

Nice, my gf don’t train for me either lol. Neither do my patients when they help haha. Think they r afraid to break the girls… I keep telling them they aren’t made of glass haha. Looking good my friend great colors keep on farming the spice of life;) she will never let you down

8 Likes

The Ghost Train was very even. Did a lot of LST on it. I had to pull it out bc it got root bound. It just never went back in the same. But I actually tied it down a bit last night.

8 Likes

I think I’m gonna do a tad bit of training today. Light looks good man, plants will eat that up!!

5 Likes

Thanks. There already eating it up. I could tell a huge difference after just one cycle with it.

5 Likes

I won some Black Rhino beans from Mr Sparkzalot freaking sweet

5 Likes

I had to go look up who that was lol. Congrats on winning. There’s not much better then free seeds… well free weed I guess lol.

4 Likes

I’ve been pretty upset with Seedsmen since July 4th. I made a pretty decent order for the WiFi with 10 free gorillas. Got 10 or so freebies. My payment didn’t go through bc I sent BCH and there system doesn’t recognize it I guess is what I got from it. Anyway I communicated with them a bit they said sorry I asked for some replacements. And after weeks of trying to get someone through email to respond to replacements I finally got an email from a friend and there replacing my seeds with some I’m actually more satisfied with.
Gelato O.G.-10
Gelato O.G. Auto-5
Bruce Banger-10
Blueberry fem-5

4 Likes

Glad you finally got a resolution. Hopefully they arrive quickly and safely.

4 Likes

It’s a super hartey plant will put up with almost anything you throw at it.it survived temp swings they many would not have. Just a few degrees from freezing to 85° some days and handled it like a trooper(black rhino) lol srry forgot to say

3 Likes

This one was Mr. Sparkzalot Black Kush he sent to someone, they did some breeding on it and sent it back to Sparkz as Black Rhino. If I understood correctly. I’m waiting on a response about exact lineage. So may not be same strain of Black Rhino you know.

2 Likes

My Green Crack Seedling got pretty stretchy and fell over. So I had to move her to a bigger home and bury the stem. This one is going to live in a secluded and hidden spot outback until she is in flower and a spot opens up in tent. She’s hanging out in the shade but already reaching for the sky.

4 Likes