Ultrapuff's Grow tents

Monkey slapz

Slapz

Final weight in. For the two plants.
Total count is 857 grams. Not bad for 2 plants. @PreyBird1

17 Likes

Sure am homie… Just a simple pump to water them… Fall right back inside reservoir.

10 Likes

Ok what media? Im just gonna have to try it. Im gonna set up an automated run. Got some new equipment on the way! Got 5 new lights

11 Likes

I use 50%coco and 50% perlite. 4 feeds a day until run off. They sure did love that mix. @preybird1 can’t wait to see yours automated. I feed heavy so by the end of the water it’s weaker and they kinda get a light flush every week.

10 Likes

@ultrapuff Do you leave that tray placed directly on the tent floor without a cover? When is the best time to take a clone cutting, does the donor plant still flower?

9 Likes

The best time to take a clone depends. You can take cuts frome all kinds of places but thats another thing.
Check out my links where i did different clones and types of cloning.
Testing by preybird1 - Perma Clone Collars.

Revegging clones

@MarkMark what kind of cloning technique?

1. Aeroponic?
  2. Rockwool soaked cubes in trays with domes?
  3. Non-circulating hydroponic?
14 Likes

Yeah i have been wanting to for a fat minute!

10 Likes

I bought some rockwool cubes. I can find a plastic dome to use to cover them.

11 Likes

Yeah… Look up cloning with rockwool on YouTube. I dont leave them directly in the floor… My tent is ontop of a rack. I’d put a towel barrier if you are on the floor. Make sure you get some rooting hormones at lower or home depot.

11 Likes

Fucking GORGEOUS i cant wait man Monday is coming an @PreyBird1s Monkey Slaps an Runtz are first up!!!

12 Likes

Yeah… You won’t be disappointed bro. It’s fire. I kept a mom. I think it’s my 3rd round monkey spalz. And my 5 or 6 round of slapz. I just can’t get enough.

17 Likes

Ok you need to send me that for testing and smoke report. Looks killer!!

9 Likes

Ok guys. So some of you have heard of schwazzing and some have not. It’s a little extreme but it’s right up my alley. It’s a a very high and tight lollipop/defoliation for flower day one. We also do a lighter defoliation of just fan leaves day 21 and a even lighter defoliation on day 42 in preparation of im the plants final bulking. Yes it’s sad to cut the lower branches and leaves. But the outcome of having alot of top colas and very few larf nugs will make you thankful you did cut alot of. I preparation for flower day one I always spray a anti fungal foliar spray just to be sure I don’t get rot on my stems when buds start to pile up on them. I stand by this product and technic. It might be for you, but it works wonders for me.

8 Likes

I thought i was the only one to use 5 gallon buckets for flower. Lol i have 5 for my commercial side. But for personal i like 1 gallon jars.

14 Likes

September 17.flower day. 1

15 Likes

Damn shes naked!

12 Likes

Yeah… I slowly fill up my jars from the 5 gallon bucket. Those are the special ones with the twist top with the rubber seal. It’s perfect. :joy:

11 Likes

Just the very top nodes homie. She’ll thank me later. Lol

12 Likes

So are you pumping the extra nutes back into the reservoir? I think ill try this out.
Dm me a parts list if? You got time. I have a few items already in my inventory where i think I could pull this together easily. Is that an a/c unit in there? How are you running the water lines?

11 Likes

Yeah… On the big tent the runoff falls into a smaller reservoir then about 10 mins after feed the second smaller pump, pumps the run off back into the main reservoir. And on the small tent the plants are ontop of the reservoir. So just one pump is required because run off water falls right back into reservoir. I use mostly lowes parts do to easy access. I’m make a list for you later today.and in the small tent i dont have AC. Just a 70pint dehumidifier. I have central AC in the 8x4. @PreyBird1

13 Likes