Ultrapuff's Grow tents

Which Rapid LED light bar is that @ultrapuff ? I have the Far Red and the UVA.

Marty

9 Likes

It is my genetics. That strain cross is killer. Its great for pain, siezures, nervous twitching, arthritis. It one of my favorites!

11 Likes

But his phenotype is exclusive to him because that plant he has will never exist again if he loses it. So he has the only original “chunky monkey” and he can give or sell the clones. But careful who you give it to. Its special then keep it close.

10 Likes

So his is better than the Monkey Slapz in general…a “special” plant. I wondered when I saw the “baby” reference.

Cool
Marty

7 Likes

It’s the far reds. 3 different types of red if i remember correctly. They are a nice addition to the lights that are 4k

5 Likes

King Kongcl cross from @preybird. Day 35. Shes doing well. She’s very budded all the way up her arms. The very top buds closer to the lights aren’t doing as good as bottom buds she over grew my tiny tent. Ive done alot of super cropping but she still manages to get back up. She’s smelling very skunky. But like baby trichomes. I’m excited to see how she comes out.

10 Likes

Thanks for the info. Last grow I ran the 4k new to me LUXX 860. They have far red in them, I should have run my far red Rapid bars along with it but didn’t. I also have the UVA bars, two of each far red and UVA. The UVA caused me major problems, with white tips and distorted growth. But I was running them the same amount of time that the main lights were on. I think I will run my two far reds, and one of the UVA’s next grow but the UVA only for 15 min two or three times during the light on cycle.

Marty

6 Likes

Yeah. From what I understand. Most people do it half way during the day. Then 15 to 30 mins right before lights off. I been wanting the uva to try out. I’m waiting to switch off my rapid leds for another growers choice roi720 and just keep the far reds. Need a spare 1k to spend tho. And i left my rosin press on and it burnt out on me. So I’m saving for that. Bums me out.

8 Likes

3rd day going at these buds. Doing big buds now. But the first pound of little buds was a real fucking bitch.

Don’t mind my the fat frenchie on the bottom right staring at the wall! :joy:

11 Likes

I feel that in my soul

6 Likes

Hey @ultrapuff you need the harvest more bag holder for your bins.

8 Likes

My brain can’t work out if that screen on the left is big or tablet size :rofl:

hahahahaha bruuuuuuh. What’s his problem? He havin a baaaad day :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

I cant say its better than monkey slapz because it is still monkey slapz technically. He got a really good phenotype thats a keeper. He might have 1 in a 1000 plants. You never know what you get from crossesm but everyone that has grown this strain I like to try all 3 flower together to see the differences across the strain mixes.

1. Slapz
  2. Monkey slapz
  3. “Chunky monkey”

I have the Runtz mother i made the cross with and some old pollen. But i also have the original seeds i made the strains with and the sts seeds that i created of the strain also. I got a lot of Runtz around here…its my signature strain since 2018 ill never stop growing it because i know its real and i love it. So i can mix a few thinhs around make some fun stuff to try. Now you got me thinking crossing the Runtz into the chunky monkey. And maybe the white runtz back to it.

10 Likes

So then just really nice structure in the pheno he has….cool. That’s what I did on the last Candy store grow was keep the best one with clones but I didn’t clone it again. I have too many strains I want to grow and try in seed one of them being your Monkey slaps and a couple others for my next grow Code Red and 91 Octaine 2 of each.

Marty

8 Likes

Damn dude. I didn’t even know shit existed man… Wtf… Ima get 2 already one for trash one for buds. I’m Tired of being surrounded by bins and not being able to get up. Thanks man.

6 Likes

I have 2 frenchies mom and daughter. Mom is kinda ocd. Shes always on guard on her plate. And she always after every little noise. She’s so paranoid she sleeps sitting up. And she bites if she doesn’t know you well. Lol her daughter is normal and sweet. Lol

7 Likes

Yeah. I consider her a very lucky find. It’s very strong like anestisia. If you smoke and your not moving around. Youll dose of quick. Very good for my anxiety also. Most weed makes. My heart kinda accelerate. Not this baby. Just a very smooth peaceful high. Will. Munchies up the ass. I love her and her mom. But they are very different.

7 Likes

Finally done with trimming. A whole week and 14 hours straight yesterday. I weighted out the little buds and I got 360 grams. I have a full 5 gallon bucket with nothing but top colas. It is a beautiful sight. I’m going on vacation tomorrow early morning. So I will weigh the big buds out next this Sunday and post total weight. This is def the most frosty she has ever been, even tho high temps up to 93 during the day and all the way down to 72 at night. She did get the 3 day of straight light and it seemed to help on smell and over all trichomes.

@Preybird caked homie

13 Likes

Yeah i saw that set up you had and i was like wtf? I had to share. Also there scissors scrubber are the bomb.

I run 8 pairs of trimmers. When they get dirty i swap to a new one. Then i scrape all of them and scrub them all completely for the next run. And i keep 8 more new ones in the inventory. I like 2 types curved and straight depends on how precise i need to be and what shape the flower is.

7 Likes

Damn i want to smoke that flower!

7 Likes