Ultrapuff's Grow tents

So, I separated the clones because they were kinda cramped. I separated the 3 chunky monkey on the right and the 5 king kong on the left. The king Kong like clones as we know like less light so I’m leaving them under the rapid leds that are less powerful. I’m very curious on how ima figure out the ppfd to this plant. If I get this run without light stress and with a good yeild I’ll be surprised and happy. Lol

10 Likes

Recovery buds. Not looking too bad. Very foxtailie but smelling super armpitie. Lol

10 Likes

Relaxing this Sunday with some clone making and hanging with the animals. Took 10 chunky monkey clones and 5 king kong. The plan is, if the king Kong grows well in the big tent we will make another tent with 4 of each. But if king Kong doesn’t im doing 8 chunky monkey.

11 Likes

Doggies looking gooood! Love em

(clones also looking nice)

9 Likes

Also today is flower day one or the big tent. I schwazzed them and put the trellis on to try to open them as much as I could. Tomorrow they will be feeling better.

f

9 Likes

Thanks bro. I use to breed frenchies. When I move into a bigger space i will start back up. That’s mom and daughter. Mom is the blue. And let’s see how those clones look in 2 weeks. Lol might not have the same opinion. :joy:

8 Likes

Almost day 4 after defoliation. She’s recovering very nice. Canopy is looking full and healthy again. I have my sights set on maintaining the right lux. :pray:t3:

10 Likes

King kong Still going strong. I’m not sure what week she’s on, But I’m guessing week 6.

13 Likes

Gunna be some phat nugs

9 Likes

Day 7 of flower. Today I put up my second layer of trellises. They are stretching and they do stretch quite a bit. We might need a 3rd layer, but for now I will try to open them up as much as I can weaving the taller tops through the trellis. They look happy for now.

15 Likes

Beautiful grow once again @ultrapuff brother!

8 Likes

@ultrapuff wicked grow brother they pumping

8 Likes

Dogs man, ya gotta love their attitude on life!

8 Likes

The reveg king Kong is still going. She smells like straight armpits. She’s all budded up and showing no signs of finishing yet. Maybe a little because she is getting pretty frosty. I’m going to wait another 2 weeks and I’m chopping

10 Likes

Ok, flower day 14. Both king Kong and Chunky monkey are starting to bud. They are still stretching but will def be done by the end of this week. I bumped up the feed, and check the irrigation filter to make sure my spaghetti lines do not get clogged and end up missing valuable flower time. I also made sure I’m getting a good run off and had to adjust the irrigation timer with a extra 15 seconds. Plants are looking healthy and there is no signs of light stress so far. I am monitoring the lux daily during her stretch and will continue to monitor until stretch has officially stopped. Will transplant clones tomorrow in solo cups for 2 weeks while I wait for king Kong to free up the 3x3 tent. See yall soon.

13 Likes

Alright, all. Clones have been transplanted in solo cup. In a couple of days after I harvest the king Kong I will clean the tent and these little babies will migrate there. 8 monkey Slapz aka chunky monkey and king kong X runtz. On another note, I got a original sour diesel fem pack from The Cali connections. They also sent me a freebie called bubble Runtz. Will plant them tomorrow in rockwool. Very exciting times and another pheno hunt on the way. My new 4x4 tent arrives soon. Will have more space for more fun activities. :joy: :facepunch:t3::sunglasses:

a

11 Likes

Day 21. This was taken right before week 3 defoliation. It’s a jungle in there. Lol

8 Likes

Week 3 of flower and another defoliation to get ready for alot of bud building. Light is definitely getting those lower buds alot better. Today those ladies were praying already, very happy with life. Fun is just starting in the 8x4 tent.

10 Likes

So I just harvested the kink kong and even tho she revegged, she still put on some weight. It will hold me over 5 weeks until other tent is ready for harvest. There must be at least 1lhalf pound of dankness. Lets see… Shes drying now.

12 Likes

Oh yeah… New 4x4 gorilla tent. Exciting times.!

13 Likes