Ultrapuff's Grow tents

Yeah VPD is important but over the years I noticed that keeping it steady is even more important. The plants hate the fluctuating more than a RH that’s a little too low. 65% for veg is my mark.

9 Likes

I agree with you Mr. Monkey. I even think that keeping the rh constant, helps your plants grow alot more then having a constant temperature. As long as you keep the right humidity, your temperature can vary from 80 degrees to 90 and you’ll still have good growth. Now if your temperature is perfect and you’d rh is all Wacked out. Your plants will delay a tad. So get yourself a nice dehumidifier, a good size one that’s not stressing and having to be constantly on, because it will warm up your tent. Unless you have it blowing the hot air straight out your tent like I did. But yeah. A 30 pint for a 4x4 tent, A 70 pint for a 8x4 tent and so on…

9 Likes

Chunky monkey day 35 flower

King kong day 35 flower

8 Chunky Monkey clones for next round on 8x4 tent week 3 or 4 of veg.

4 Original Sour diesel seedlings and 1 Bubble Runtz seedling already in solo cup. Doing a small pheno hunt on 4x4 tent.

11 Likes

Looks awesome bro. Excited to see what the pheno hunt brings you.

10 Likes

Yeah man. I’m super excited about these new plants. I hope very very much that I get something legit. Finger crossed.

8 Likes

I’ve got my :popcorn: for those TCC Sour D fems. My first photo grow and i’m a beginner so I assume all fault for poor results as I learn, but my single Blackwater fem seed was a dude…unless it’s possible to hermie so hard a fem seed produces only ball sacks :man_shrugging: but at that point I’d assume my other photo would’ve hermied hard too, and maybe even the baby pot autoflower I have in there too. So with all that i’m excited to see how they perform with someone who knows what they’re doing!

8 Likes

Yeah, I few years back when I was just starting my first hydro grow in coco I built my own irrigation system.I had just gotten my gorilla glue seed in from Amsterdam, I was completely clueless on the subject and sure enough my lines clogged and my plants stressed and gave me non-smelling popcorn nugs after like 14 weeks of flower. It was miserable. I was so devastated… I had watched so many cool videos on her and I totally failed. In a way I’m glad you failed also because that’s the path to perfection. We have a pation and eventually all the hard work will pay off and ull be the dude with all the fire. :v:t3::facepunch:t3::sunglasses:

11 Likes

if you do not fail you are more than likely no trying anything new

12 Likes

Thats so true brother. Practice makes perfect and being perfect takes Practice, unless your a woman! :laughing:

10 Likes

@ultrapuff if I remember you have a camera in your tent, does it put off a low red glow for the IR? Just wondering if that would affect the flowering phase. I have one in my room just don’t know if I should remove it or not.

11 Likes

Yeah I did… Those camera lights do not affect the plants any. I’ve had camera in all my grows. Never had a problem homie. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Just got back from vacation and everything seems to be OK. Clones definitely need a transplant. The 5 seedling are doing great also. They look like squatters.

11 Likes

Chunky monkey about a week away from harvest. Trichomes are nice and cloudy and very abundant. Lol. Smells super fire fruity. I’m very happy with the chunky monkey results. I got her feed down to the T. I’m excited about harvest day. She’s looking very heavy. I went traveling and did not do the day 42 defoliation. She flowers quickly and stops by week 8, So doing a defoliation on week seven kinda shocks her at the very end of flower. So no defoliating on week 7 I got bugger buds. Hummm… Funny how things work.

9 Likes

very nice looking flowers :slight_smile:

thanks for the peek

Dequilo

6 Likes

On the other hand, king Kong is hating life like always. I had the lights almost all the way down and she still didn’t like it. I’m guessing she doesn’t like hydro because I don’t know what else I could have been doing wrong with her. Chunky monkey right beside her is booming. Just didn’t work for my style of growing I guess. I seen her mother with huge fat nugs. Maybe it’s just this pheno. The shade growing pheno that likes desert dry🏜 soil.

8 Likes

8 Chunky Monkey clones have been transplanted into 3 gallon cloth pot. This will be her final resting place. Lol couple more topping and she’ll be ready for flower. And also need to wait for bigger rent to get harvested before I can move these over and automate them. Until then I got a week maybe 2 of daily hand watering. Kills my back but we don’t have that long. I’m just excited about having a full tent of chunky monkey. It’s going to me magical. :joy:

9 Likes

@ultrapuff they all looking beautiful brother

7 Likes

Thanks bro. This round it’s been cold outside so the heater has been on. They didn’t get any purple to them, but boy do they smell fire tropical. Very big and dense buds.

7 Likes

@ultrapuff yea they look top heavy hardout awesome work brother

2 Likes