Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Ultrapuff's Multi LED lights Grow with Green planet nutrients

Hey @ultrapuff how long did you veg that? Man its like a spider!

3 Likes

They were clones from my last run… It wS a clone of skunk and another of wedding cake. They were in the 2 week of flower when I took them. So I would say around 8 weeks… I topped them like 5 times and still ran out of head room… :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Better picture @preybird1. Those stem are ridiculously thick!

8 Likes

I was gonna say dayum! Nice drip system…oneday i may try it or Eb flow or dwc lol im just not able to do anything for a while. But nice easy set up. How often do you feed the plants. Is it timed or manual set up.

4 Likes

It’s on a digital timer that counts seconds… Right now it’s feeding 2x a day at 40 seconds… When they get a tad bigger and more bushy I’ll bump it up 1min… I hate watering. Dudebi built my out of lowes including the water pump… Must have costed me 120 bucks… I can feed up to 10 plants. =)

4 Likes

What kinda pump is it? I wanna set up drip.

2 Likes

It’s a small fountain pump…from the outside gardining section at lowes or home depot… Its 25 bucks Ima check it out and send you a picture brother…

3 Likes

I know the one! Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Where does your run off go? You just vac it off the floor? I really like this set up, im going to run a drip system once we get moved.

3 Likes

Ahh thats just about how I do it! I let the run off collect in cat litter bins under the pants, then i take a 80gph pump with 1/2” hose about 5ft long, that is used to pump nute water from rez to plants. i use the same pump, just drop it in each run off pan and pump it into an empty 5 gal bucket. Then Disposed of.

You re use run off water?

3 Likes

Yeah… I reuse the water. That’s why I feed less… Since it goes back in to reuse. In the nutrient chart has the measurements for circulating water. That’s what I use!

3 Likes

my drain pump. Lol @defnsmokn @Slym3r

2 Likes

Got some rapid growth going on.

4 Likes

Work after work!

7 Likes

weed for the next 9 weeks :joy:

6 Likes

3rd trellis is up… Maybe I’ll put a 4th trellis next week depending on things!

2 Likes

They are here. I’m ready for the showdown to see how everyone in here grows them out. Lol @automatik

6 Likes

Thanks so much.

3 Likes

I like watching them grow all day!

8 Likes

:ok_hand:t3::facepunch:t3:

6 Likes