Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Ultrapuff's Multi LED lights Grow with Green planet nutrients

early morning Pressing. Last little but of gorilla glue. Smells fire :fire:

6 Likes

Nice…makes me want to mess with eb flow, hydro, dwc, an drip. Lol. One day i will. Once i stop with my testing and learning.

4 Likes

I have become very use to the simplicity. And I travel to my beach home alot… So having automated makes it possible. Once a week reservoir top off… I use to do dwc. But you waste alot of nutrients. @preybird1

4 Likes

I feel like im wasting nutes for sure… i water to heavy run off, i hate salt buildup. Definitely moving towards recirculating or DWC

2 Likes

skunk =)

5 Likes

Looks fire too!
You know it will smoke fire too.
Nice!

2 Likes

Took a huge dab of the second press and it tasted :fire: will hit the good good in a second after munchies are satisfied. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Day 23 Stretching has officially stopped!

7 Likes

Night vibes

6 Likes

Nice even canopy! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Really helps my ocd! :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Just figured out that I’ve been giving my plants way too little light… For my past 2 grows… And almost on my third. So, pretty much the whole time I’ve been growing with leds. Really bums me out that I was giving them about half of what they actually needed. Note to self, don’t buy cheap ass shit!

7 Likes

SmartSelect_20210128-173701_Camera

6 Likes

Getting fatter by the day.

3 Likes

What did you end up using to add more light? Nice grow!

3 Likes

Day 28 had low humidity problems for couple of days… A few leaves are showing signs of stress… But i got humidity back on track.

7 Likes

Very nice @ultrapuff :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Looking like a bunch of tops.

4 Likes

Day 28 lights off. Can see the tops better. @preybird1 people get confused when I tell them it’s only 2 plants inside that closet :joy:

5 Likes

I’ve tried to take videos of my room to big to post always then went down to a 20 second
one and still would not load said to big I gave up :joy:

3 Likes