Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Ultrapuff's Multi LED lights Grow with Green planet nutrients

Well, I’m at the end the week seven of flower… so nothings going to change now. But this does pose a problem unless I switch to organic. Because if I don’t keep my room temperature down my reservoir gets too hot. I’ll figure it out.

4 Likes

Probably be a good idea to invest in a water chiller. I keep my res outside the tent now… But when I grew in the closet my res was in there… And it didnt affect my grow that I noticed. I would say room temperature been too low would affect more your plants and yield less, then having your water temp slightly over would. I would run that temp higher.

2 Likes

I think I just need to wall off my flower area and regulate the temperature in there with an exhaust fan.

4 Likes

Lucky 7s flower day 24. Just one small tester plant

7 Likes

I gotta say, I sleep like a champ after dabbing your Afghani rosin. Doesnt make me sleepy but its great for those last few hours before bed. :+1::+1:

Nice lookin Slapz btw!!!

4 Likes

Yeah I can dig it. Doesn’t knock you out… But it makes you not want to smoke for a while… Lets you enjoy other things with the long high… Its pretty good! Will send slapz sample… And better quality. :facepunch:t3::facepunch:t3:

4 Likes

Mmmmmmm

5 Likes

Coming soon to your dab rig… SLAPZ! Day 25

6 Likes

Love catching up on your journal beautiful garden love seeing it I do have a question about the temps though so for optimal growth you want 84-86 degrees but wouldn’t that affect terpene production ive read they start evaporating at around 75 degrees

4 Likes

That’s a good question bro… Ima have to check up on that. My guess would be that you’re producing alot more terps, than losing terps to evaporating with high temps. Probably do lose some, and probably produces alot more. But from what preybird explain to me is that… The you don’t lose to evaporation in higher temp if you have the right humidity do to that the air isn’t dry.

3 Likes

Most terp production happens during lights off and is lost during lights on I forget exactly why will reread tomorrow and take screenshot in case I’m misunderstanding it and that’s is definitely interesting as well the whole humidity thing my first thought though is water still evaporates at high humidity and I’m not sure if it affects the rate of pretty sure it would but it would still evaporate However i do know preybird is pretty about his facts

4 Likes

The RH will affect how fast the water evaporates although I don’t know how it will affect terps on growing flowers.

4 Likes

Flower day 28

11 Likes

Holy cow mang

6 Likes

A room full !..of green ~ …NICE

5 Likes

Just wait ultra they will stack right up to 70 days.

4 Likes

This slapz is legit! Bro…

3 Likes

Takes time but it’s worth it!

1 Like

Dude… Its trichome central in this tent already… Day 29 and everything is caked. Fan leafs and all… This is the best strain I’ve grown. I’m do the last defoliation day 42. Maybe even day 35 since I did do a day 14 defoliation instead of 21 because it was just too crowded in there. Watcha think? I wanna give them some breathing room to avoid bud rot like last time. This round the dehumidifier is in there as well! By my calculations I should get 1600 grams out of this! Let’s see!

5 Likes

Lol i wasnt bullshiting its Fire Dawg. I cant wait to taste my cross of this Slapz x Runtz.

11 Likes