Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Ultrapuff's Rapid Led Grow with Green planet nutrients

:ok_hand:t3::facepunch:t3:

6 Likes

I could watch that channel all day as well. I go into a trance or something whenever I open my tents.

3 Likes

What controller do you have on that water setup? It sounds like what I’m looking for.

2 Likes

skunk

8 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Flower week 2. Still braiding through the second trellis daily.

10 Likes

coming into the 3rd week of flowering and they have reached the 3rd trellis. Ima hold them here until they get done stretching. It’s going to take some careful maneuvering to get them at the perfect height! Day 13.

10 Likes

day 17. Bud setting. Still weaving.

12 Likes

Looking amazing as usual puff

4 Likes

Looking good !

2 Likes

Not sure , i still got a lemon haze and amnesia in the tent taking their sweet time

2 Likes

your plants always look amazing, one of the best growers, and i learned a lot reading your diary, continue the good work.

3 Likes

Thanks man…I’ll try to add a little more discriptions. I’m glad and happy you enjoy all the hard work. Many Thanksss :facepunch:t3:

4 Likes

I thoroughly enjoy your system, i have been researching this type of system ever since i came across yours. I think im going to build one very similar to yours, but a little different. Fantastic work!!

3 Likes

Day 21 defoliation
In actuality its day 19. But in attempt to slow down the stretch I went ahead and got it out of the way now. This time I had less plants to deal with. So I could take my time and was able to be a little more gentle with them. Beeing able to take your time and not rush made alot of difference. I was very forgiving on the bottom leaves. But did take out all the suckers. Then, I Gave them a mid day feed after defoliation just for some nourishment. Lol

7 Likes

Camera view shows the plants praying couple hours after defoliation. :wink::smirk:

5 Likes

Looking good in there , keep up the good work

2 Likes

Dude, my phone camera FULL of pics that I take daily… then i sit and look through them, get high, and do it again the next day… i love it lol

4 Likes

That’s funny I do the same thing.

2 Likes

Holy Growing ultra!
Your kind of grow are what small tent growers like me dream about.
Your Sea O Green is nothing short of amazing.

4 Likes