Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Ultrapuff's Rapid Led Grow with Green planet nutrients

day 17. Bud setting. Still weaving.

9 Likes

Looking amazing as usual puff

3 Likes

Thanks brother…this grow is coming out alot better then the last. Im excited about this wedding cake… Shes a clone from a awesome pheno.

3 Likes

Looking good !

2 Likes

Will we be harvesting together again in 7 weeks? Or are you in veg?

1 Like

Not sure , i still got a lemon haze and amnesia in the tent taking their sweet time

2 Likes

your plants always look amazing, one of the best growers, and i learned a lot reading your diary, continue the good work.

3 Likes

Thanks man…I’ll try to add a little more discriptions. I’m glad and happy you enjoy all the hard work. Many Thanksss :facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

I thoroughly enjoy your system, i have been researching this type of system ever since i came across yours. I think im going to build one very similar to yours, but a little different. Fantastic work!!

2 Likes

Dude… Im extremely stoked about the compliments today man… I’ve been trying to do my best and have been putting in alot of time with the ladies… Feels good to actually be helping people here and all of us learning from one another. I’ll try to keep the post going… Sometimes I don’t post because I think you guy’s get tired of seeing the same shit… So i wait for a little noticeable change before I update… Very excite! :joy:

1 Like