PantherX Full Grow. Wanna Watch pt.2

Hey guys setting up a new test. We will be using a demo light from @Crecer_Lighting. We are going to skip all the boring meter tests everyone does. Instead we are going to watch a full grow with this LED. Here is a few pics of the fixture.

There will be a few other products mentioned here aswell as used in the test. Controls will be in place for measurment of certain test items.

All things will be equal in terms of: Soil,Nuetrients,Water,Eviormentals,Light Exsposures.

Purpose is to show the positives and in some cases the drawback using these products. (Most drawbacks are quoted from manufacturers personal testing. If my tests show anything they will be documented aswell).

Test Area 8x4 Gorrilla Grow Tent.
Soiless Hybrid mix
Temps 60-75 (using no HVAC controls)
8 inch 745cfm exhaust fan running 24/7
Vornado 530 283CFM inside ventaltion running 24/7
Standard NPK
IPM
Organic

Avg Temps With Comparable light I use 72 degress this time of year.(this is daylight temps)

The specimens: Charlottes Web x Chocolate Thai (IMHO BEST MEDICAL STRAIN AVAILABLE)
OG18
Chemdogxstardawg91
Goji og
Sour Pineapple

We will also be testing a product from @Glenn.InergiAg. More info about that soon.

7 Likes

So first off thanks to @Crecer_Lighting. They were super generous enough to let me use this PantherX for this grow.

Im going to compliment the construction of the housing, the assembly, the overall feel. Its very high quality for sure. Check out a few pics.

This is a shot of the PantherX in all its glory. Its VERY BRIGHT.
A side shot. So bright my tablet couldnt adjust. DONT STARE INTO THIS FIXTURE!!!

So this is a WHITE LIGHT no blurple here,lol. check out these babies vegging out.

@TheMadFlascher these are the test plants.
@TheMadFlascher these are non treated.
notice how normal everything looks. Let me show you a pic from another room with a comparable LED Im sure the difference is clear. @rflaschthis group is treated. And doing amazingly well. Very impressed, Sadly this is a breeding group.

Overall. The PantherX is top notch. Cant wait to see what we are going to do with it.
Check them out at: Best LED Grow Lights for Indoor Growers – Crecer Lighting

《SECRET… I HAVE A FEW OTHER LIGHTS TO TEST COMING UP BEHIND THIS ONE. STAY TUNED.》

5 Likes

Heyo, just popping in for a weekly update.
So Ive been using the PantherX from @Crecer_Lighting for a few days now. Pretty impressed so far. The vegging plants seem to be responsive for sure. Temps from this fixture are well controlled. Im noticing around +six degress. The fixture does warm up a bit. Id suggest having some fresh air moving over it.

As for me, I did a little re organizing. Due to having some testing going. Some plants are being treated with a foliar feed. So I put them on opposite sides of the tent. Few random plants kicking around. Set the nets up. Plants have been topped.

Food is Calcium Nitrate,Fish Emulsion,Mycorr,Humic/Fulvic
pretty much it. Also the test products, but those are out of my general nuet program.

Here are some updated pics. The bigger plants are six Goji OG two Sour Pineapple. some chocolate thai x charlottes web and a few OG18. yet to germ is the chemdawg x stardawg91.

Im loving the White light. Makes life so much easier. The PantherX is top notch. Pick one up you wont regret it.

Here is a link to a 30 sec vid of the Panther on a lightrail 3.5 30 sec clip on Vimeo

5 Likes

Thomas, thanks for the updates…keep em coming!!!

4 Likes

Here are some current pics. Lots of growth @Crecer_Lighting @TheMadFlascher @Glenn.InergiAg. So far so good. Here we have a few pics inside the breeding room.

All looking good. should start seeing changes in about a week.

These are of the veg area. Lots of things happening in here. Also a one minute tour video. https://vimeo.com/user93171149/review/308339578/f4d617633a

Current outside temps 65 degress so not to bad.

What can i say here. I LOVE THIS THING.
@TheMadFlascher untested here.

@TheMadFlascher tested

Stay tuned
20181226_145938 on Vimeo

6 Likes

Thomas, just FYI your top link would not open but this bottom one was good!

4 Likes

Thomas,

Can you take a pic of an OCC treated next to an untreated one, so we can see any differences? The above pics don’t “tell the story.” Thanks!

Glenn

5 Likes

Tom,

The link does not work :weary:

From the voices in my head Ethan

4 Likes

yes once we have some to show. only used two treatments. will have some coming from some OG18 tests.

Also the link is fixed. thanks guys.

5 Likes

12/29/18

The Panther is performing very well. I like what im seeing so far. here are a few quick picks.

@TheMadFlascher Untreated

@TheMadFlascher treated

The S1 project

umder the canopy

5 Likes

1/10/19 Current photos from today.

these are the next up for flower. However we are going to veg alot longer.

different angle.

other projects

Everything is running well. Stay tuned.

5 Likes

Here is a few pics of another project going on.

6 Likes

They are beautiful plants. :upside_down_face:

From the voices in my head
Ethan

4 Likes

Some updated pics. Everything is cruise control at this point.

Some future Gems getting ready for limited release.

4 Likes

Look very nice Thomas, you had mentioned earlier you were going to veg for awhile yet to develop plant size…any idea yet when you will be flipping??

3 Likes

@TheMadFlascher Probabally thirty more days. space is always a issue here. Waiting on some space to open. once i have that are switching over.

4 Likes

Going to give you some pretty good sized plants at the flip…I’m sure that’s what you were planning. Look forward to that bloom stage. Should give you some awesome yield potential!!

4 Likes

I usually do long vegs.

3 Likes

Dude, based on some of your previous posts, the length of time your plants veg is EPIC! I would love to see more of your trees :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

What do you feel is the overall benefit of the super long veg? Do you ever experience rootbinding?

2 Likes