Vanq grow led

@chrisj I bought this Light because it had 2, 5 star reviews and was a grower choice light. Only to find out from people on here it’s only good for maybe vegging. Not good enough for my full run so I replaced the light.

1 Like

And apparently they droppped the price on it down by $100 since I bought it

I read the product description and it seems its used for flowering and veg. You are always welcome to ask questions on here first or from customer service/sales at Growershouse.com . They provide excellent service and two customers were genuinely happy with their purchase. Great that they brought the price down, I am thinking of buying one now.

Hi stevie,

Effectively I don’t know why the data are for bar but I think its because bar cover a more “common” grow area… I didn’t were they talk about a “3240w kit per bow”…

Thank you very much for the website Mars Hydro! Its nice. The SP3000 is effectively a LED which corresponds to what I need! With the same Samsung chip and an average the same characteristics as the GLMX. It’s a 300W LED, the price is just a little bit higher.
However, I don’t understand why the expressed the PPFD in “umol/j” unit : PPFD = 2.8 umol/j, the PPFD should be express in “μmol/m²/s” I think…
Moreover, when I look at the par map, If I’m not wrong there is not InfraRed light in the spectrum… I heard it could be a quite important light for bloom. I will try to speak with the supplier to have more information.

Yes, and thank you both for the advice. I will send some pictures when the installation is ok… then with the results !! :yum:

Hi stevie,

Effectively I don’t know why the data are for bar but I think its because bar cover a more “common” grow area… I didn’t were they talk about a “3240w kit per bow”…

Thank you very much for the website Mars Hydro! Its nice. The SP3000 is effectively a LED which corresponds to what I need! With the same Samsung chip and an average the same characteristics as the GLMX. It’s a 300W LED, the price is just a little bit higher.
However, I don’t understand why the expressed the PPFD in “umol/j” unit : PPFD = 2.8 umol/j, the PPFD should be express in “μmol/m²/s” I think…
Moreover, when I look at the par map, If I’m not wrong there is not InfraRed light in the spectrum… I heard it could be a quite important light for bloom. I will try to speak with the supplier to have more information.

I have to double check to be sure but I am 99% Positive that all the Mars Hydro TS, FC and SP series of lights from Mars all have infrared leds and UV also

About the 3240w thing, lower on the page it mentions shipping, there is says something about (3) 240w kits per box, that’s what was confusing me and still is

With the price and all, that light just seems fishy to me

Mars Hydro has a good lineup, good customer service, decent price point and offer a quality light that will produce

2 Likes

I’ve been looking at the Mars & Spyder brand of lights. They seem comparable except Syder seemed to have better reviews.

You might be right there, I’ve rarely seen anything but a good review for their lights, they are slightly higher priced though I believe just going on memory, very slightly, I could be wrong. I don’t have one to say first hand though

The sp3000 is worth every dollar @carpe. It’s a game changer for Mars hydro. Im just finishing a grow with that light and I’m blown away with how my buds stacked up!! The light has a minimal amount of IR lighting, but no UV.

3 Likes

You sure about that? I was wrong about the TS series having both ir and uv but am sure the SP series and up have at least one UVa diode

1 Like