Vaporizers

Crafty+ user…love it.

3 Likes

Just remember all the things we’ve been told about Mary janes devastating effects or how safe cigarettes are for you.

Don’t trust these folks.

4 Likes

Just got rid of this older Youcan crap.

Trying out this new one :point_up:. So far I like it and it’s cheap if I need another one

3 Likes

Seems like a lot of people have had Yocan’s. Can get em everywhere. And it’s basically Chinese cr*p.

2 Likes

That’s what I have. An exxus.

I erased you can off the site. They were getting very spammy.

3 Likes

The Best vaporizer by far, excelent acquisition.

2 Likes

Pax is like a high quality light. Honestly you will not appreciate how awesome it is unless you have had a grip of crappy vapes. It’s by far the easiest thing to clean I have ever used or owned. The price is on point with it’s quality, like how a HiSi bong is a few hundred and worth it, so is the Pax.

Easy to smoke on, cool temperature, consistent results, easy to clean.

Based on Pax 2 model, the Pax 3 is even more snappy.

2 Likes

I have the Mighty and the crafty. I have a focus V which is a fabulous unit. Replaceable batteries bonus. I also have a unit that’s new that’s called Ispire daab.:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3: This thing is a beast. These are the ones that I use I have several others that I don’t mention, because I can’t remember their name. But if you’re gonna go somewhere and you need to be discreet the mighty and the crafty with their Little caps that you can fill and take with you for a quick change.

I don’t know what your cooking temperature is on the mighty but I set mine around 370°. If you start puffing around to 260° you get very little vapor but you get good flavors. Then when you’re ready to do a good bake hit it hard when it gets to 370°. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Good lawd, Americans always go bigger and better. Was talking about gravity bongs just yesterday and damn that thing is huge, not to mentioned well engineered.

4 Likes

I was amazed that it really works! Sad it wouldn’t be very discreet! Lol! I would probably stroke out from the price tag! Lol! I wouldn’t mind having a desktop model that would hold a liter of water though! Ryan says he is bringing them to market!

Here is a video of them testing it out!

1 Like

Oh yeah, those little dosing caps are great. I’ve got a little tube hanging on my keychain that holds up like 6 dosing caps. It’s awesome :sweat_smile: Stealth way to smoke ur own herb.

Those fahrenheit-numbers are like Chinese to me :grimacing:, but I’ve converted what I’m usually at: starting at around 360°, then 385°, then 410°-ish.

1 Like

Man I would definitely be interested. This thing has market potential. They need to patent it. Quick.

1 Like

I have a feeling that a patent was submitted prior to the 1st video being released! Lol! They do make great presses, I have a Nugsmasher X!

2 Likes

Let’s hope so :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks. Bought the Pax 3 Ocean Blue complete set for my best mates birthday. :+1:

2 Likes

Buying one in a few days, going with orange however

2 Likes

Enjoy :sunglasses: It’s always great to pick up a beatiful new rig :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

Hi! :slight_smile: Why the zipties? Just protection, or?

3 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. :grin:

4 Likes

Hey, i use them as protection(shield), it’s 4 years old, it has fallen to the ground a few times :sweat_smile:, it works in an extraordinary way, after 4 years it has lost 25% charge in his battery, but the smoke continues to have the same quality as the first day, so that it does not get so dirty i recommend using the metal cartridges.

4 Likes