Testing by growyourowndope - Veg+Bloom review

11 Likes

I have been using the Veg+Bloom with the Push and Life for 4 days now. Too early to notice any difference yet. I am testing on a couple of clone that I took from a group of Gorilla Zkittles I am growing. They are currently in 5” pots in peat/coir mix. The rest of the clones are being fed Botanicare Pure Blend Pro with supplements. They are sitting under a 600 watt mh. I am using a 6 hour on and 2 hour off light schedule.

6 Likes

Also my Ph is at 5.5 and EC at 1.8.

4 Likes

After another feeding on Thursday, with a ph of 5.8 and e.c. At 1.6 I have used the push twice as well.

6 Likes

The 2 plants in the middle are the test subjects.

5 Likes

I am finding a little more growth on the branches compared to the other clones. Colour appears to be the same right now…
I’ll check back in a few with more updates.

5 Likes

I feed again on Thursday, my ph was 5.8 and e.c. level at 1.6. My run off came back at 5.5 and 1.2, slightly lower than my other plants. The growth rate seems to be slightly faster as well.

3 Likes

Another feeding again this morning. Ph was 5.8 and e.c. Was at 1.5. Run off came back at 6.0 and 1.8. Almost ready for transplant again.

4 Likes

Everything got another foiler spray as well.

2 Likes

Fed this morning, same ph and ec levels. So far so good, all plants seem to be growing in the same patten except test plants leaves look bigger.

4 Likes

The girls all got transplanted to a new setup for myself as I’ve always grown in some sort of peat and coco mix. I am trying out 10 gallon pails for a deep water culture system. Keeping my PH at around 6 and EC at 1.8. The only thing extra I have added is root sparkle to keep roots white and enzymes.

5 Likes

Looking good :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I have managed to transplant without killing or stressing the girls out too much. After 24 hours in the buckets they all seem to be doing just fine. I didn’t see any silting at all.

7 Likes

Thanks Nate.

4 Likes

Are you going to be topping your plants this grow?

2 Likes

Yes, I will be topping soon. I’m just waiting to let them adjust.

2 Likes

I have had some ups and downs over the past few days trying to get things stable. I came home one day to find my air line had come off the air pump, ph spikes and trying to keep my buckets topped to get roots to start dropping. Also I started dropping 500 ml frozen water bottles in my buckets each day to bring down my nutrients temps to around 21 degrees. My last check, ph was at 5.8 and ec at 1.8. Plants are all topped and manicured

6 Likes

I have done a nutrients change on the 2 test plants as they are the only ones not showing any significant root growth compared to my other plants including the exact same plants I’m running with another line. My test buckets were murky and sludgy compared to the other 6 which were pretty much crystal clear and gleaming with white root growth. I have cleaned buckets and baskets and roots with h202and started the test buckets back to a Ph of 5.5 and EC of 1.6, also added some super thrive, enzymes and hydro sparkle.

4 Likes

The plants have also gotten a foiler spray with the push as well.

1 Like

I have what looks to be a magnesium/ calcium deficiency going on so I have decided to add 10 ml of cal-mag to each test bucket to see if anything changes.

5 Likes