Veg light burnt out

Welp I am devistated… My veg light fixture burnt out. Idk what the F happened. I woke up and it was just buzzing. I let it completely cool and tried to re fire it but it just cracks and makes a loud buzzing noise. I’m devistated because it was a unique hybrid light that I can’t find anything like it anywhere else. It has 2 150w MH bulbs, 2 blue LED and 2 4’ T5 bulbs. It was a killer light and now I’m boned for a couple weeks till I can get something new. Idk what to do!!? Something happend to my 2’ t5 fixture and that’s not working either… I have a closet full of veg and nothing to even throw in there to get by for now… sad sad day in my world. I hope something I can afford now falls out of the sky. Craigslist here I come. Fingers crossed

3 Likes

Ouch. Not good.

1 Like

Just get a CFL with quick shipping (or local light/hardware store etc)…for the time being… as big and as many as you can receptacle up to… all you have to do is keep them out of flower and with more wattage less stretch for now…

3 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: try a local grow shop for used equip or equip you can borrow in emergencies. Sorry to hear your struggle. Part of what growing that keeps you on your toes.

3 Likes

A plain old fluorescent fixture $20 lowes and some agro bulbs. No problem.

2 Likes

I veg with a agrobrite 4 bulb 4’ t5

3 Likes

Here is what i use. Works great.

2 Likes

Yeah I have agro bright as back ups
Mine is 8 bulb 2ft

2 Likes

Home Depot bro!!! 50 bucks you can get something going temporarily

2 Likes

Yeah they will hold a veg

2 Likes

Not so good for flowers though

1 Like

Depot has MH and Hps bulbs

Check your circuit breakers and all your connections… Is any wires loose or exposed?

1 Like

Like I always say no problems only solutions :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

1 Like

I searched around at work for a ballast and found one and a t5 ballast luckily. Good thing the older race car trailers used them. Let’s just hope they work and where led replacements. If not I’ll be headed down to HD

3 Likes

Fuck ya bro! :exploding_head: Genius!!

1 Like

Nice i hope it works also!:clap::thinking:

1 Like