Veg space/light to fill flower room of 1.2m?

Hi GN!

So i was wondering what would be my best option of light to veg under to fill the space available sufficiently; here are my options i have: i was hoping just to use one, but would it be better for me just to jump up in light power accordingly to coverage and space? and i guess the plants i cant fit in flower tents i can always take trim clones from it and put in the next available tent a month later ,

216w 4ft 4 lamp t5 140cm x 75cm area
250w metal halide 60 cm sq
400w metal halide 1m to 1.2m sq

my friend has this led that he said i can borrow but will it be worth it to use as a veg light??
Mars Hydro 720 reflector 144 LED

My goal is to have a perpetual harvest and fill 1.2m of flowering space every 4 to 6 weeks,

flower space
1.2m sq tent 1 x 600w hps / 600w mh
1.2m x 2.4m tent 2 x 600w hps / 600w mh ( fill half of the tent, then fill other half 3 to 5 weeks later using adjustable tables to reach its neighbours canopy,)

any suggestions or advice be appreciated

thanks

Get the best light you can afford. On that’d will cover the width during flower. Then buy a light mover. Something like this

https://www.lightrail3.com/product/lightrail-3-5-intellidrive-kit/

I’ve used them and still own one actually

yeah ill love to get a light rail mover! so in a 1.2 x 2.4, would you use 1 x 600w to cover the whole tent? or 1 x 1000w? rather than 2 x 600s?

thanks