Venturing into Investment possibilities for Africa

Hi everyone!
My name is samuel. Im really glad to be part of this outstandingly informative platform.
It is my sincere wish to meet new friends and exchange ideas on the development of this lucrative industry, hopefully to succeed in bringing investment opportunities to Africa.
Thanks for the opportunity to be part of your vibrant network!
Samuel

4 Likes

Hi Samuel,

I’m also exploring various cannabis investment opportunities in Africa and perhaps we can collaborate. Please call me at 703-740-7986 or email me at jjacobs@jacobslf.com.

With best regards,
Jon

2 Likes

Hi Samuel what part of Africa are you in I have ties to Ghana. My name is Tavis

2 Likes

Welcome to all our members based out of Africa! It’s exciting to see cannabis developments in this rich and diverse land. Please keep us informed as the industry progresses.

How is cannabis being viewed by your respective cultural populations? Are there stigmas tied to cannabis as we’ve had to deal with here in North America?

2 Likes

A great question that I am curious to learn about.

2 Likes

Hi Tavis
We stand to receive a licence to grow in africa. Briefly:

1. Need 3 partners to join the project.
  2. One should head the growing aspect as contribution to the business
    3 one should, as a contribution, be in charge adding value to the resource and
  3. One should be the investor to fund the project.
  4. We secure the licence to grow.

Parties *2, 3 and ourselves would be required to secure investor.

Please indicate if you can join.
We can negotiate shareholding for profit.
Samuel.

2 Likes

Cannabis is widely used in Africa since ancient times. Its only the legality or illegality in the use thereof that brings the division in terms of societal paradigm in accepting or rejecting such use. There is, however, no radical differences on the basis of rejection could be justified for the medicinal value if the substance. Even under such recognition, political and juridical systems have not yet matured in embracing this essence as it stands. However, in some African jurisdictions, the contrary has been found wanted.
Samuel.

2 Likes

I could possibly join depending on logistics of course. I can also get investment. We need to talk further.

2 Likes

Could we perhaps exchange phone numbers for WHATSUP communications,

I’m in Namibia +264 811694418

Regards

2 Likes

Hi there.
Still awaiting your reply. I’m at deex7@yahoo.com
Time is of essence.
regards

1 Like

I said I was interested

1 Like