Veterinarian & cannabis expert | dr zach pilossoph, dvm

Let’s Be Blunt with Montel
Zac Pilossoph, Fear-Free Certified DVM and Founder and CEO, YouDoYou LLC.

Dr. Zac Pilossoph, a Long Island, NY born, nationally recognized medical professional, a top graduate of Tufts University Veterinary School of Medicine with post-graduate focused training in Neurology/ Neurosurgery at two of the most prestigious programs in the country, and a young multidimensional serial entrepreneur, has rapidly and single-handedly crafted a new wave of global evolution and empowerment in more ways than one. In addition to developing and launching several novel platforms in the veterinary and mental health fields, he is now quickly establishing himself as a pioneer in the medical cannabis field, with the ultimate goal of delivering and applying evidence-based education to a rapidly expanding industry. As one of the only veterinary phytocannabinoid/endocannabinoid physiology experts in the world, Zac has found tremendous value in providing non-bias, harm reduction education to all those associated with the cannabis industry via large-scale CE presentations and individual/corporate business consultations. In addition, he has solidified strong domestic and international collaborations geared towards establishing globalized standardization protocols, prospective research and development, and large-scale use of cannabis biomass subsequent to active molecule extraction.

4 Likes

@blackthumbbetty, if you still come around… I’m sure this one will interest you! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Say @hoppiefrog, did you see this one? :nerd_face:

2 Likes

are you asking me ? If I’ve seen it?

2 Likes

No, I was only tagging 2 people who might be interested in your thread!

3 Likes

Wow now thats down right interesting.

1 Like

I would love to hear his thoughts on the idea that before prohibition in the early 1900’s feral hemp used to grow wild and was consumed by most grazing animals. I think I remember reading they were able to confirm that somehow but don’t quote me on that. Great video, interesting topic. Thanks.