Visiting Colorado from Australia (15th - 21st of Feb)

Hi fellow members,

I am reaching out to you for some local advise on places to visit for all things cannabis related in Colorado (grow facilities, dispensaries, best places to buy seeds-and-strains, cafes…) and to connect with any fellow members of this forum who are in the area…Be great to have a casual session with anyone on here! :stuck_out_tongue:

As an LED lighting manufacturer (www.spectrah.com.au) and experienced grower, I am particularly intested in checking out any cannabis facilities to do a little research whilst sharing some of my knowledge around lighting design and how we do things down under :slight_smile: Things are slowly changing in Australia with Cannabis finally becoming decriminalised in our capital city, and any learnings from Colorado would be greatly beneficial for us Ozzies!

We are also looking for distributor partners and master growers to assist us with potentially launching our latest lighting products into the USA, and i will be bringing some of our latest sample lights to try!
Please DM me or reply to this thread! @DispensaryOwners @growopowners @mastergrowers

Best,
Ben

3 Likes

Hi Ben,
I would love to chat with you. Please contact me here:

cameron@greenbeltstrategies.com

https://www.greenbeltstrategies.com/

I look forward to catching up!

C

Cameron Bravmann
cbravmann@gmail.com

Watch Episode 1 of Canna Cribs – Deep Roots