Visiting North America

Kia ora and Good Health to you.

I have a couple of team members who I am sending to the US and Canada to look at what a commercial cannabis grow farm looks like, maybe a couple of different farm types, indoor, outdoor, greenhouse, as much as you can.

I want our kiwibased team to experience a day in the life of a licensed commercial cannabis grow farm, a couple of farms if possible, a lot of farms would be even better. I am aiming for possibly ten to twelve days at the end of September or early October.

We could get everyone to watch YouTube videos, however as a company I want to build strong lasting relationships and I am hoping this is one way to do that. Some of our team members are on this site and will make contact with any farmers who can give us some time. We are coming to Colorado, California, Washington and Canada and will do our best to furnish every offer.

Hopeful that we will get at least one offer, I wait in anticipation.

Jay Hohaia-Portelli
Executive Director
Completely%20Green%20

7 Likes

@nick are there any handshakes you can recommend for this tour?

3 Likes

@growopowners anybody want to give a tour of their facility?

4 Likes

It had to have a GNET look lol

4 Likes

I’d love to meet you guys when your here! Perhaps we can meet in Cali?

5 Likes

Hello,

I am in Denver Colorado

You are welcome to tour my Organic Hemp grow anytime.

Sierra Neblina

Fruit of Gaia

303-243-0630

5 Likes

Preparing a shortlist…

5 Likes

If you make it to Oregon, your more then welcome to stop by. @thecannabisfarm on instagram.
Cheers,
Aaron

5 Likes

Hi there,

We’re an indoor grow in Washington. You are welcome to come tour our facility when you are here. @cyclops420nw on instagram.

Oshawna Marsing
oshawna@agaperesearch.com
(360)595-2544

4 Likes

Lol Bryan you’re it, task one Develop a handshake

4 Likes

Sorry for the delay, we would love to accept, can I get a team to make contact with you and organise a date to visit.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your offer

Jay Hohaia-Portelli
Executive Director
Completely Green Ltd NZ GNET

4 Likes

Hi,
if it’s still relevant please e-mail me… maybe we can help :slight_smile:
hadar@drygair.com

4 Likes

Wonderful! I love to help.

Sierra

4 Likes

If you do find yourself in Oregon, I’d be willing to give you a tour. We are 20 miles from the Eugene, Oregon Airport or 100 miles from PDX. We may be in the middle of harvest, but could take a break to talk. Our focus is biomass for high THC extraction.

We use conventional ag practices to keep cost down. We may be looking at being around $0.055 per gram COGS this year. My model is adaptable to organic practices with an increase in COGS due to more expensive inputs and reduced yield.

6 Likes

@Farmer_Dan! I was hoping you would volunteer!
You’re methods are so different than the “norm” and it would be an honour to see it in action. Especially around harvest time cause we can see the consequences of your methods first hand.

@jay.hohaia this is going to be our best reference for conventional land farming methods and harvesting in my opinion. His reputation here on GNet is superb.

5 Likes

Thank you to everybody who has volunteered so far. I’m excited to see how this list grows in the next few days.

The more the better!

4 Likes

Hey @Farmer_Dan

Hi Dan,
This is Jay from Completely Green, its a pleasure to accept your offer. @bryan.eden is part of my executive team and i’m thinking your farm is something he would be interested in.

Just a couple of questions regarding your extraction process, are you using CO2, BHO, hot/cold press?

Whats your inputs through your extraction process on a lb per hour process, ie how much do you put through a day?

I look forward to meeting with you and finding a way to partner for the future.

Cheers

Jay

5 Likes

I do not extract. I am supplier to Cura Cannabis Solutions. I focus on growing, Cura focuses on extraction. My job is done when raw material leaves the farm. Cura uses CO2, cryo removal of waxes, capture terpenes and adding them back to the distillate for cartridge manufacturing. Specifics are beyond me, that is just a general process.

2 Likes

Consequences sounds so negative, how about outcomes? :grin:

4 Likes

No worries still love to see how it all works…

Let’s talk sometime soon

J

2 Likes