With the growing use of medical marijuana, the legalization of marijuana for recreational use, and the increase in the production of industrial hemp, the need for cannabis-related quality assurance (QA) services is growing. Vitale Scientific Associates, LLC (VSA) is meeting that need by offering support services that are specifically designed for the cannabis industry.
Our services can help to provide for the most appropriate testing methodologies being applied in order to generate the most accurate and reliable data for this growing industry. Additionally, through the review of laboratory-generated data, VSA can assess the validity of results based on method requirements and regulatory standards.
Sampling and Analysis Program Development and Support Services
- Laboratory management, inter-laboratory program management, analytical program design and management, sampling and analysis planning, and QA project planning needed to meet state, local and internal regulations.
- Auditing and mock audits
- Assistance with compliance to regulatory and voluntary standards and guidance: ISO17025, ASTM, AOAC, FDA cGMP, GLP (US and OECD), GFSI, USP, ICH and FDA-BAM.
- Analytical QA and quality control (QC), including working under all regulatory standards listed above.
- Assistance to States in developing and implementing testing and QA programs for testing within these frameworks.
- Assistance to manufacturers with setting up and troubleshooting QC sampling and testing programs.
Our next post will go in depth on our :
Laboratory Program Oversight and Auditing
Process Chemistry Services