Waiting for Seeds

Does anyone else get a little paranoid when it seems to be taking to long to receive your seeds​:fearful::fearful::fearful::joy:

9 Likes

I think it’s natural to be a little bit anxious when expecting seeds, especially if they’ve taken a little bit longer than expected. Smoke a bowl Im sure they’ll be there soon.

5 Likes

Oh yes I think we all would be lying if we said we didn’t. One reason or another we would start to worry. I have not had any confiscated yet, I know people have but thankfully it hasn’t happened.

4 Likes

I have been having trouble with Pua Mana 1st pakalolo seed bank . Purchased a pre sale . where you are purchasing a future seed production currently out of stock. They say they will double your order nornaly 10 seeds turns into 20. to make a long story short. They first claimed they sent the seeds but they did not I had 2 orders at the same time . So they claimed I received my order which I did but it was not the pre-order it was for seeds in stock. they also said they included bonus seeds , which were not in the order . Then they told me they had over sold the pre-order and I would have to wait till their breeder had a new batch. I finally received the last 10 seeds from the second batch , even though they owed me 20 seeds plus bonus seeds. so its been 15 months and they still owe me 10 seeds and bonus seeds for 2 orders. I have a seed company opening next year and I would never dream of treating my customers this way. Please look for me Charlieseeds.com

2 Likes

There’s no need to fear ,all my seeds are finally here !:joy::+1:

4 Likes

You’re getting seeds from wrong spots maybe. If you order domestically there’s nobody to check them.

7 Likes

Actually I have started using a couple stateside banks and everything went real smooth :wink:

8 Likes

You’re smoooooth lol

5 Likes

Lol yeah well I have some good teachers

6 Likes

It all depends what you get paranoid about. If you stress about having the seeds lost or confiscated, most reputable vendor will replace them. It happened to me and Ilgm.com came through for me and sent another batch.
But then again, when I order seeds, I’m kinda sad it’s not in my mailbox the next day:wink:

6 Likes

That is very true!

3 Likes

Having not bought seeds online yet, do people have favorite sites? Domestic (US) or import.

4 Likes

Check it out. We have a thread just for your experience with different seed shops.

Happy growing,

MacG

6 Likes

THX Man!

I guess I’ve been Windows shopping at the right places.

3 Likes

OASeeds has delivered to me twice within a week of me ordering - you gotta pay for the shipping, though.

Bonus is I’ve gotten two kids backpacks in the process since they used them for ‘stealth’ shipping. Heh.

5 Likes

I got my seeds. Won’t be able to start growing til next year, but I got them.

6 Likes

I’ve had good service with Seedsman ,good selection and a lot of promo/free seeds.
They’re pretty quick at shipping,I just get very impatient! :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Tru North got a massive order to my buddy the other day loads of goodies that’s where my buddy got the tangilope I got from him;)

4 Likes

Took me 7 freaking weeks to get my seedsman order after the 420 promo had me super worried but it finally came through with some freebies so I was happy just irritated I had to do another run of unknown genetics to pull me through the long ass wait lol but now there well on their way all in all I am happy as all hell with the quality i received i ordered some seedsman white widow black sugar jack herer and Bruce banger plus nirvana mango skunk and barneys red diesel

5 Likes

I had an order confiscated from Attitude, port of entry was Chicago. It’s a very uneasy feeling seeing that letter haha. It’s been long enough and I’ve moved twice so I don’t really worry about it anymore. But a little more recently I had an order from across the pond take over a month to show up. I was sure I would be getting letter or that maybe this time it would be worse. Everything worked out eventually, but I’m done with ordering seeds that will go through customs.

What I find a little weird is that people seem to be caught up in difference between $5-$10 or a couple of free seeds. Not me, I’ll pay extra couple bucks for peace of mind. The funny thing is, a lot of times I get more free stuff now then i ever did ordering from Europe. One of the breeder direct orders I placed came with twice as many seeds as i paid for. Extra if each strain and a heavy pack of strain I didn’t order. But dude included a handwritten letter with his cell number, how dope is that?

9 Likes