Waiting for Seeds

That’s dope I recently met a local breeder dudes super cool hooked me right up met him buying my cmh set ups from craigslist it was awesome but he turned me into popsseedshop mostly tester strains but CHEAP and everything I’ve gotten has been fire fire it was a gamble at first but it’s from 1 state over I love seedsman dont get me wrong but 6 weeks SUCKS

6 Likes

In my experience “twice” is the bottom give-away in these circumstances. Not only that, it’s pretty awesome when you can ping the breeder and ask about growing parameters for his or her strains.

4 Likes

I love seedsman. ESP their Bitcoin deal. I’ve always gotten 2x what I’ve ordered with all the promos and freebies. Their stealth shipping is hilarious. I’ve gotten a few CC holders, a few dog blankets etc

Cheers

Packee

6 Likes

What I liked especially was that they were additional seeds that I ordered. I order 4 packs labeled as “at least 5”. Get 13 of one, 11 of one, 8 in one, 6 in another, and then accompanied by 7 seeds of strain I didn’t order. As opposed to one seed of this, two seeds of that, mostly stuff I’m not interested in. As pointed out, you have to kinda mess around with bank transfer or crypto to maximize what you get. I hit my PayPal and was gtg.

In another situation you’re more familiar with, particular breeder’s stuff is for sale pretty much everywhere for $50/5 pack. I reached out to them, breeder direct is $100/12 pack buy one get one free. Ordered 4 packs and paid for 2, but order was accompanied with 12 pack of previously unreleased seeds. Buying from seed bank $200 would’ve gotten us 20 seeds. Going breeder direct we received 60. How do you beat that?

8 Likes

You really can’t! Especially for the quality your getting.

5 Likes

You can actually. Get a solid guy/gal to split it with you lol.

5 Likes

Haha okay yes you have a point there lol

3 Likes

This explains why, when I opened up my little box of seeds yesterday, I was reminded I have a LOT of strains. :wink: I forgot all about those Strawberry Milkshake varieties. Heh.

6 Likes

Fo shizzle! I started to see N.west alien stuff popping up on ig too.

4 Likes

Anytime your feeling generous haha il be here :wink::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Lol 100% that last seed of a killer strain and you have had it hidden away for years. I just popped an orignal panama red plant. It was my last seed from a very old stock . It took 5 weeks before it popped. The plant struggles it’s first few weeks of life. I removed the whole time as weeks went by saying do I just scrap this but it puffed up looks good so I just let it go and keep the environment right .

7 Likes

Just placed an order yesterday with popsseedshop mostly tester strains but ridiculously good prices was wary but a few local growers are having amazing runs with their seed so I’m giving them a shot

5 Likes

I’ll check them out, thanks!

4 Likes

What’s the destination where they are arriving from? If they don’t arrive, smoke a joint and the pain will pass lol

4 Likes