Wanna watch?

How would you guys like to go on a ride. It should only take 3-5 months. Not too sure yet.

I have just started some genes. Here in my personal lab. I started a batch of Strawberry Supermale x JOG. Now these are just going to be used for a breeding run. These seeds are maybe some of the very last left ANYWHERE. (Possibly will let one or two flower, depending on ratio) Preservation of genetic species is huge to me. Thats one project.
The other is just running some Goji x Tahoe x SFV. This is just a flower run. However we might toss one fem into the other project. Might actually be a interesting cross.

So would you guys like to join in and watch the whole process?
As of right now they are just entering veg. Maybe week two. So let me know if you want to sit in.

11 Likes

Count me in! You should start an ongoing thread like this thread from @Farmer_Dan

4 Likes

i Will can this be closed and ill start a new one?

3 Likes

or should i continue here. figured this was growing thread so thought the post would go here?

3 Likes

You gotta do it!

3 Likes

will update this hopefully before the holiday. with some pics. and all relevant info.

2 Likes

You are welcome to start a new thread. Just post what your plan is, what you will be testing, etc.

3 Likes

I’m in! I think I popped the popcorn too early though…

4 Likes

I guess the thread will start here? was trying to get clarifacation on that??.? Anyone able to answer that?

4 Likes

I say run with it here. You’ve got our eyes on this thread. Might as well.

4 Likes

You are welcome to begin it here, or, if you would prefer a more formal format, you can start a new thread announcing the test. If you want to see a study I published recently, check out this Growflux Performance Test. You are welcome to use this format or adopt your own. We’re looking forward to seeing hat you come up with!

5 Likes

forsure. Ok guys i will get started on it… It will be slow for a few weeks but when we get going, watch out.

4 Likes

So here we go. This thread will cover just about everything in terms of breeding,flowerimg,sexing, nuets. etc etc you get it.

Current set up for Veg side only. (cover flower room later.) We have a wonderful 3x3 Gorrilla Grow Tent. or GGT for short. They make the best tents around IMHO.

The genetics in play are. Five Strawberry Supermale x JOG(Regs) These are just for breeding to keep the strain viable in my collection.

Eight Goji OG x Tahoe OG x SFV OG (Fems) These are just for fun. Might pollenate one. For future gene projects .

Two lonely Sour Pineapples. I have tons more. Im just growing these to fill space.

can you see it? looks like one male one female.

So they are in a Hybrid soil mix. Some coco, perlite, standard garden grade soil. I load the soil with azomite, mycorr, liquid compost, fish emul, humic acid, and a few secrets. Let the soil cook for around 30 days. Nothing crazy just a nice living soil. (wish i had Terra Preta)

Veg lighting this round. T5 eight bulb. 192w. The thing here is i use the Hortilux Power veg bulbs. These bulbs are awesome for veg. Effective height is less then three feet from the light.

So for a T5 these things actually do Very very well. (for veg)

3 Likes

Will be updating as things happen. Feel free to ask questions or anything else. I try to be active. However as you can see we have prob another 30 days till we can consider doing anything. Stay tuned

3 Likes

Here holding my place.

2 Likes

Update pic. current from today.

fair amount of growth in the last few days… Urea Power!!

3 Likes

The SuperMales will be BX’ed either back with Hells OG of JOG not sure. prob be called heaven and earth or something.

3 Likes

First thing first. All of these will be used for preservation. Might have a few packs available to a select few.:grin::grin::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Hey guys just a quick update. Im exhausted tough day on the corp side. Long story cant really go into it.

Anyways here is a pic of a new strain ive been working on. these are day 26. Frost is coming. Bud sites are coming in very nicely.

cant tell the parents yet or the working name. Just pics for now.

As for the Supermale x JOG And the Gojis. I moved them into 4 gall pots. And moved them to the Veg area. Some issues on the Doja. Prob from the Urea. Going tp switch out to Calcium Nitrate. might lose a few but not a worry for me. First time growing Goji. they seem a little touchy. So if any of you are looking into that line. go light on the food. The Supermales are rocking out.

Anyways im off for the week. loads of travel with only a day off. Stay green.

3 Likes

sorry for the bad pic on the VEG room. will take a better one later. im beat and going to bed a 4pm PST looool.

2 Likes