Want to start a cannabis business. But not much money😥

I would really like to start a business in Maine. But I’m on a small budget. Is there any investors out there that could help me get me going Going on a few grows so I could save money up. I’m not a professional. But I know how to get shit done. I like to grow with only the top shelf products. But it seems like i do better with those brand. I try to keep it a basic science. I wont waste your time because then it’s a waist of mine.there are only a few basic things I need a grow container small as can be or a small cheap cultivation facility with every thing from seeding cloning vegetative flowering curing and packaging. I’d like to keep it around 30 G’s. I’ll need about 4 black dog LED’s 1000w. whole advanced nutrients line hydro Preferably 10 liters and a some other things. Just would like to here what you all think?

I wish I could say I think 30 g would get that done but tbh I think the security and electrical will eat up a lot off the get go. If u can find a secure space w all the cameras etc that may work

6 Likes

Prolly cost all of that just for all the legal crap. Unless you’re going dark

3 Likes

Yah you guys are right so much bullshit in the growing business. Might as well grow in dark. Dumb fda bullshit

Just do what you can with what you’ve got. Put a set percentage aside and upgrade as you can. DON"T be beholden to anybody. The legal side is full of predators and sharks that will rip you off and laugh in your face. “Whataya gonna do about it? Sue me? If you’re still around, I’ll see ya in 5 years. In the mean time, have fun with my team of lawyers”

3 Likes

As an experienced business person- start slow, make all of your mistakes on a small scale. Investors will want most of your hide, so you need to put skin the in game.
Good Luck!

4 Likes