We Want You

Medical Research Center

Chicago March 10th 2020 We are the City of brotherly love.
2020-03-10T05:00:00Z
Time stamp
The studies and research subjects will consist of how to process cannabis to a use able from. This is the advantage of a legal state we have no restriction open market in the beautiful state of Illinois.

This is designed for caregivers.The information we get will be stored in our iron mountain.

Different methods and how to use them PTSD
Different methods and how to use them Anxiety
Different methods and how to use them Depression
Different methods and how to use them Mindful Living through Thiji.
Different methods and how to use them Dementia Recovery
Different methods and how to use them Alzheimer’s Disease and Memory Disorders
Different methods and how to use them All Autoimmune Systems Recovery
Different methods and how to use them Diabetes Cure
Different methods and how to use them High Blood Pressure Balance Recovery.
Different methods and how to use them Cancer Control with wm or Organic Recovery.

This an advanced study program in cannabis extracts, tinctures, and how they effect the imbalances of large populations using our members free to the public.

This can be an opensource machine that could help many in need. These are self-sustaining One Pot Shop. We have a mobile network to setup with all the admins, geeks network guys we need everyone to participate

The research center will be entirely remote sites so anyone anywhere can join. Everyone who gets involved in this study will have a valuable skill so I would strongly recommend you give it a shot.

International future project; per-manufactured self-sustaining 100 % green grow habits.
I would to talk with in Chicago

We have to have a CFO and CEO I not going to lie but you will swear your life after you sign the disclosures, Oh yeah Lawyers Para-Legals etc it will be a ride of a life time.

3 Likes

So this is the way you can produce a extract for future research.

1 Like