Week 5 after 12/12 switch

This time around I used sohum soil and RO water throughout veg and added a nutrient that I’m experimenting with it’s called M.O.A.B. or mother of all blooms. It has insane percentage of potassium and phosphorus! I also added Papa’s perfect poop to make a tea that they responded to very well

image000000_01|375x500

5 Likes

I’ve been using MOAB for 4 yrs now. Works great but use carefully. Measure your EC. I give with switch and then in 3rd and 4th to last week of flower.

3 Likes

Good to hear somebody else using it. I was kind of paranoid because it had such a high percentage of nutrients and they hadn’t heard anybody using it before

1 Like

I use the same stuff, but I buy it in bulk.

5 Likes

Definitely cheaper than what I’m paying. Thanks for the hookup

3 Likes

Ok so I am sitting here talking to my plants while I smoke on some plants… and trying to figure out why I don’t have the bud the bud size I have been seeing… I am using the GH flora trio and I know there is much better out there but it’s what I have to use so I figured like using bag seeds these first couple of runs use cheaper nutes lol… niw i also know the saying shit in shit out… but I dont believe in that that being said after that rant

I am following the feed chart… I am only missing 3 parts of the whole GH line…

I am starting to think I am not feeding enough not in the amount but in the value of nutes I am feeding…

Am I right in the thinking that I will be ok if I raise all of the parts of the bloom and micro the same.

That makes since right??

Edit:
I am also adding kool bloom dry in small dose because I dont have liquid kool bloom

1 Like

To be quite honest trust your heart… Don’t follow any chart… If you feel your not feeding enough then trust that instinct… If your in flower they can handle it… I feed heavy I mean real heavy… 2ml per 12 oz bottle… Recommend is 5 per gallon… Buuuuuuttttt I flush and read them the best I can

2 Likes

Ok thanks man… that’s what I needed to hear time to remake my nutes … the funny thing I just read the bottle and the bottle says something completely different from the chart… and by the bottle I damn near starved them …

2 Likes

We live and learn … at least they didn’t die lol… I was wonder why the buds seemed so small

5 Likes

Duuuuuuude don’t even stress they’ll bulk up feed them… Pistils are still forming… They’re just slow growin… It’ll be :fire:

2 Likes

Ok now here my next question … so you have inspired me to let the plant tell me when it is time to start their ripen stage instead of me following a schedule… what should I be looking for to know to start the ripen stage

2 Likes

Nugs will get fatter(meaning more plant mass growth)… pistils won’t keep growing outward when she almost ready

2 Likes

I used the Flora Nova series for three years in hydro, soil and coco. Advise start with RO and then CalMg to 150 PPM. You must do this first and thoroughly mix. You must next add micro and thoroughly mix. Then either grow or bloom next but must mix each individually. If you don’t do it that way chemicals will chelate and you might as well give them RO. I would also advise using microbes and mollases as well. Keep total PPM at low end of their suggested range. I used about 60-65% of what was called for. Yields were excellent when I worked this out.

4 Likes

Forgot best to ph 5.9-6.0 in veg and 6.0-6.1 in flower and if in soil best to flush between veg and transition.

2 Likes

I use the trio with calmag,florablend,diamond nectar, armor si and the koolbloom dry… and mixing per their website armor then calmag … so on and so on… and I also am added molasses. Idk this is my second crop so maybe I am over thinking it

1 Like

So any idea what this growth is or is this plant showing sex … I wouldn’t normally ask surprisingly only for the fact this plant still in veg… it has been in veg for a long time

3 Likes

It’s new growth looks good :ok_hand:

2 Likes

So here are some picture just as the lights turned off…
All bagseeds… but…

This one smells very fuely …

So I’m guessing a sour D of some sort

This one is very skunky small buds but hard

Not that any of my plants have huge colas

This one is the same as the first so I think

I topped her and didn’t do much training I wanted to see how she would grow

I call this plant twin cola very symmetrical

I hope this one get bigger colas then my past plants I think she would make great pictures

5 Likes

Looking good bro… Have you flushed at all?.. Pistils are looking tasty :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@scotty17 thanks… The 2nd plant pictured started flush tonight … I grow in cocco so multiple flushes a day … in a day or 2 purple should start to show… well🤞… the plant last harvest is where I got my profile pic from I feel like it is the same strain

3 Likes