Weighing in for larger quantities

citezen%20equipment

CTG 15 is a general purpose digital scale with AC adapter and rechargeable battery operation to allow for portability. It weighs in pounds, ounces, kilograms and grams and features LCD display with backlight for easily reading the weight in all kinds of lighting.

• Large LCD display with auto backlite display
  • Tare, accumulation, checkweighing and percentage functions
  • External resolution : 1/15,000
  • AC power and rechargeable battery operation
  • 7 key embassed membrane keyboard
  • Selectable weighing unit (g, kg, oz, lb)
  • 1 Year Limited Warranty
4 Likes

How much for one?

2 Likes

Do u pay to ship it back if it has to be returned? What is max capacity?

2 Likes

Here are the specs : CTG Series.pdf (239.4 KB)

And for the price, you’ll have to check with @jermell

1 Like

Hi,
CTG 3=6LB CAPACITY : $244.00
CTG 6=12LB CAPACITY : $244.00
CTG 15= 30LB CAPACITY : $258.00
CTG 30= 60LB CAPACITY : $272.00
There is a 30 day return on all items. If there is a defect with the item, we will gladly pay for return shipment. Remember, this scale is not legal for trade, if that is what you are looking for.

2 Likes

Question, are you in resales, or will you use this scale?

2 Likes

I am a medical producer in Canada i will be looking for a better scale soon j have one that’s good enough that weighs 5000g but I can’t see the screen when I put a box big enough to hold a lb even on it lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I most definitely can fix that for you. I have legal for trade in Canada, I have 5000g scales, and I have optional indicators that will detach from the scale for easier view. I have access to the whole scale industry at a price that will beat the whole internet!

3 Likes

Excellent that more my style indeed :wink: in a few weeks I will be happy to buy a great scale off you then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How much for a cheap balance?

1 Like

Jermell- does the scale have a USB or RS232 connection? I ask because our group Outlaw Technology has created a harvest system for growers where we connect our touchscreen system directly to the scale. We are not asking the grow to purchase a scale from us, we want them to use whatever unit is best for them. We integrate with OHAUS, A&D and others, would welcome the chance to connect to the CTG15. Email me and I can send you more information on our system. dave@outlawtechnology.net or call 410-991-1173 David Eagleson Sr.

2 Likes

The pricing will depend on, readability, capacity, and manufacturer. Also, Legal for Trade plays a large part in pricing as well. I will like to know a budget, and I will go as low as I can for a unit that will fit your program.

2 Likes

Thank you for our conversation. I will get on this project immediately.

1 Like

It doesn’t need to be legal for trade.but I will have about 4-500$ if it a nice one and meets my needs

2 Likes

I have balances for well under that price. Just send me details on jermell@awscales.com and I will definitely quote you. Are you weighing in bulk, small amounts, do you need 0.01g, or 0.001g. what size weigh plate, etc. Do you weigh in grams, or pounds. I have Analytical and precision Balances. Shoot me an email and we can get you right!

1 Like